radio tomorrow

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
That's brilliant Sarah. You have time to prepare, don't be nervous.
Wish I could have seen your exhibition.
Love Jancis

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Oh Sarah how lovely - you will do a good job, just be yourself.

Now I can say I knew you before you were famous :D:D:D.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Oh that's sounds excellent, Sarah. Are they coming to interview you at your home, or are you going into a studio?
Just think of all us TPers crowding round your shoulders. That should calm you down. :D;):) x

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
I have just revisited your website and didn't know about the video - lovely theme "fresh faith, new anointing". Your photography is stunning.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
WOW Sarah , That's Great News ! & Well Done !

Have been on Radio 4 :D !

Just be " Your Self " Sarah & you will be fine ( Gudie's Promise ) ! ! !

Love & Support ( for being on the Radio :D )

Love Grove x x

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
its early, well it is for me! so they are going to phone me I have met the guy doing the interview he came to the Circle Breakfast Club as a guest speaker, its a meeting for proffessionals to network, I usually go (as I've said before I can eat proffessionally!)

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Sarah I always knew you were a star! How exciting! Just be your own lovely self and it can't fail, you'll be brilliant!!! Good luck! xxxxxxxxxxxe:)

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Sarah , please do Post back to tell us how it went ! ! , am up early for Work so will be thinking of you then ! ! :);)

Love , Prayer's & Suppport

Love Grove x x

geum123

May 20, 2009
Best of luck tomorrow Sarah.
Your passion will shine through.:):)
Love
Geum.
xxx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Got a great spot on Radio Northampton 104.2 just after Terry Waite who talked about the world radio service being a lifeline, I talked about TP being a lifeline I had all the info from my website printed out and I'd written on it SMILE AS YOU TALK!:) It makes a difference!I didn't have a memory blank and I know people were supporting me :)
I'm stilll shaking !!!!!:eek:
Will try and get it on as a link later

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
the link

Well its on BBC radio northampton Martin Heath on listen again and starts at 1.52 into the programme
I worked really hard today to get intonation into my voice as since the strokes my speech has been very monotone and flat

I wrote on a piece of paper SMILe as you talk cos it makes such a difference
but to be honest having heard my voice I feel like crying I know youll all say its fine but to me its not quite me anymore
but anyway I didnt have a blank out moment which was what i feared most
and my catch phrase of "I cant remember" didnt make it onto the airwaves:)
And anyway I've got to light a candle in the darkness this time 2 years ago when asked to speak at a church event all i managed was my name and I couldnt even remember the name of our craft group (Scrap and Yap!) and just handed the microphone on!