Probate

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
Just been enjoying an apple turnover.

MaNaAk

Good to hear that you've made time to enjoy something today. I hope you savoured every mouthful. It's quite a nice day here, so I hope you also enjoyed a walk to the apple turnover shop.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Just done a bit more shopping and it is a nice. Luckily I'm not far from the beach here so I may take a stroll down there at
some point.

MaNaAk

DianeW

Sep 10, 2013
Lytham St Annes
Let them get on with it and actually do something for a change.......you can never win, just learn to be guarded in what you tell them, have as little to do with them as you need to.

Hope you enjoyed your walk, we too live by the sea and had a lovely walk today in the sunshine......also had lovely fish chips and mushy peas sat in the car.

Now I’m just going to have a piece of blackcurrant pie, with cream.......naughty but nice.

Have a nice weekend x

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou @DianeW,

When I got back I did some housework and I'm just letting you know that my brother has the 1st February in mind for putting the house on the market. Now of course we are in lockdown and I have to be careful that they don't put pressure on me to break the rules when they want to come and clear out but at least they can see what needs doing. Hopefully we'll get it into
some shape before the estate agents come to value. I'm going to need a lot of advice from my friends on this site on this sort of thing and dealing with invisibles.

MaNaAk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bcaputo5