Poor Piedsmum is poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contrary Mary

Jun 11, 2010
Greater London
Dear Pied

Not on TP so much now, but just logged in and seen the activity on your thread. I am so sorry to read of your Mum's passing. May she now be at peace. My sincere condolences to all the Pied family, she couldn't have had a better daughter. xx

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Hello, very busy day today, which is maybe a good thing. We had trouble with the tissue donation from a difficult doctor's receptionist, and a hospital that put too much paperwork in the way. We had to find another hospital to do the donation. I was very upset about that. But huge relief that it seems to all be ok.
We registered the death and then went to the undertakers and to the home to clear out Mum's room. Clearing out her glasses and her David Walliams poster really upset me and I had a few tears on the way home.
I'm a bit fed up now. Just sulking because no one is as nice as my little mum and I hated going back to the home without a trifle in my bag. :(

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
No wise words for you Pied - just a humongous hug for you ((((((((((((Pied))))))))))))))
and the wish that you don't hit any more difficulties with technical / practical things. Emotions and thoughts come and go at random but you don't need them compounded by difficult people

Take care

Love
Celia
xx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Think you are entitled to grumps - this isn't a forever entitlement mind you - lol - but you can have a three month grump allowance :)

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Thanks Celia. Yes I explained to the doctors receptionist that we needed the paperwork because we only had a 24 hour window for the tissue donation but obviously she couldn't give a stuff about finding a cure for MS.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Oh Pied , That Receptionist needs a good kick up the behind too teach her good Customer Skills & she should have shown some sympathy , sorry you & your Sister had this upset but glad you were able to sort it before time ran out

Much Love , Peace & Comfort

Take care ( & agree with Celia you are allowed to be grumpy )

Love & Comforting Hugs

Love Grove x x

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Pied, hi
Oh what a journey, I hope that you keep on trucking the way you have been and all goes as well as it can in the days and weeks to come.

Much respect and love from Jo

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
piedwarbler said:
I'm a bit fed up now. Just sulking because no one is as nice as my little mum and I hated going back to the home without a trifle in my bag.

Oh.....these are the things that break your stride. XXX

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I've just re- read the last couple of pages - and though I do recall what people said - it's like reading them for the first time in another way. Because I was so stressed when Mum was poorly, I suppose, I was just going through the motions to some extent.
I want to choose some bits from here to print and use to help plan Mum's funeral if that's ok.
X

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Night Pied, I'm off to bed now too, I hope sleep comes quickly to you.
It's hard to sleep with a full heart but yours is full of love and memories not regrets....though even a Saint has a few of them:)

Night, night Pied....try to sleep, you need your energy and it has been wiped out. XXX

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I hope you sleep Pied, you will need rest for the days ahead,there are some wonderful posts on here and everyone really cares, even those with not much to say they just popped in to remind you that they are thinking of you ,

Jeany x

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Just woke up and thought must pop on to your thread to see how you are. Hope you have managed to get back to sleep.

Hugs, take care xx

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Talking Point mobile app

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
Good Morning Pied,

It looks as if you haven't had much sleep tonight. Your mind must be whirling. Will you be able to nap during the day? Hopefully you are not going into work...
Just to say you are in my thoughts.

x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Morning Starry, mmm I didn't really get much sleep, no. I wasn't crying or anything, or even thinking about the last fortnight really. My eye is quite sore - it's the eye that I think is affected by tamoxifen (tamoxifen can affect the cornea) and when I'm tired it hurts.
Clearly I am very, very tired. !
I would like to pop into work but not for long. X

Status
Not open for further replies.