Our new moderators...announcement coming soon!

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
A very special well done to my good friend Vonny.Marian x

Awww, thanks Marian :eek::eek:

And thanks to everyone for your good wishes and congratulations.

Quote from Sandy: Of course the great thing about TP is that everyone has something to contribute. The moderators are merely like stabilisers (training wheels for North American readers - I'm bilingual) on a bicycle, but it's all the members that provide the real pedal power.

I can only echo what Sandy has said. I'm no expert on dementia because my mum has gone downhill so fast it's all been a bit of a blur, but I'm more than happy to do my bit stabilising! (lucky it's not the pedal power, I have to get off my bike and push it uphill :D)

Vonny xxx

KenC

Mar 24, 2006
Co Durham
Thank you

Hi Katherine and moderators,

Thank you for picking me to be a Moderator. I was really surprised when I was told about this, as I never expected it to happen.

I always thought that I did not stand a chance, as so many people would have put their names forward.

I only hope that I can repay you all for having faith in me to do the job.

Many Thanks

Ken

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
congratulations and thanks

you are the wonderful cogs who will help the machine run smoothly

Attachments

• smiley_031.gif
    smiley_031.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 278

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Absolutely thrilled at this announcement ... :) well done all of you ..... and thank you for volunteering ... :)

If I may say, I recognise you all have your own different strengths, but without exception I, for one, recognise you can all provide balance (including much needed good humour at times) .....;)

Love and luck to you all, Karen, x

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Thank you for picking me to be a Moderator. I was really surprised when I was told about this, as I never expected it to happen.

I was really surprised when I was told about this, as I never expected it to happen

Same with me I was also very surprised, never expecting it to happen . Then very excited about it:D

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Congratulations from me too

Well done all of you for being prepared to put in a bit extra - it will be great to have the extra support. Congratulations one & all. P.S. I wouldn't have known of this announcement if it were not for info in Helen's blog - one purpose of blogs??

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Briefly, from Florida, congratulations to all the new mods, and to AS! A great new group.

Will be back at the weekend, and then on TP again.

Meantime it is sunny and there's a pool outside, before we start to pack.

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
Congratulations all of you so many different strengths and experiences between you. I so admire you all for volunteering:) Glad you were chosen what a team!!!

Good luck.

Linda x

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Congratulations to Gigi, Joanne, Ken, Maggy, Sandy and Vonny, and thank you in advance for your future contributions & hard work!

Attachments

• Friendship_pic20556.gif
    Friendship_pic20556.gif
    7.7 KB · Views: 281

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Congratulations to everyone. That's so great to see! Wishing you strong winds in your sails! Much love to you all. xx

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi

Just wanted to add my name to the congratulations,i think the new mods are defo, defo deserving of the post, couldn't have thought of a better or more balanced team, well done and best of luck to you all for the future.

Love Alex

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Sorry this is late...been away camping for the last few days...will post separately about that when I get a chance but

Well done to Gigi, Joanne, Maggie, Ken C, Vonny and Sandy. You will provide great balance to the Board along with our exisiting moderators.

Good Luck in your new jobs.

Love

Mameeskye