Operation count down

Status
Not open for further replies.

disi

Aug 4, 2014
Ex pat living in Sweden
Just had brilliant news from ***** . They found a side room for John and I so I can stay in there from Tuesday yay. Means only 1 night in hotel

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Just come on and read the good news Heike, so pleased you and John can have a side room. It will be so helpful to you both another 'positive' for you. Much love, Diana xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
Chick - been following this thread, but not commenting, so pleased they have found the side room and everything is set to go ahead. Will be thinking of John and you, fingers crossed xx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Chick - been following this thread, but not commenting, so pleased they have found the side room and everything is set to go ahead. Will be thinking of John and you, fingers crossed xx

Thank you Jmum :) just booked the hotel for 1 night so all sorted xxx

beverrino

Jan 12, 2015
Thank you Jmum :) just booked the hotel for 1 night so all sorted xxx

good news chick! at least you can be there with him and not just worrying how he is. Bet you will be glad when its all over though (and John too). love and hugs xxxxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
good news chick! at least you can be there with him and not just worrying how he is. Bet you will be glad when its all over though (and John too). love and hugs xxxxx

Hi Bev can't wait for Monday to be behind us but on a positive, everything is done now :) How are you my lovely? Big hugs xxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
So Pleased

Chick ( & John ) you have a side room :) plus a bed for you Chick much better idea all round & only 1 night at the Hotel

Sending lots of positive vibes for Monday

Love , Strength & Supportive Hugs

Love Grove x

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Hope you and John have a peaceful night Heikelove. Thinking of you both
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hope you and John have a peaceful night Heikelove. Thinking of you both
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Es, not long now 3 more sleeps . Transport is picking us up at 4am on Monday morning. Will plant all my Sweat Peas , daliahs and whatever else is in the greenhouse as can't water them so they be better of in the ground. Have been hardening them this week. Cats are being fed by neighbour . Off out today to get the last toiletries and get Johns meds from pharmacy . Sat/Sunday will be the quiet before the storm xxxx

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Thank you Es, not long now 3 more sleeps . Transport is picking us up at 4am on Monday morning. Will plant all my Sweat Peas , daliahs and whatever else is in the greenhouse as can't water them so they be better of in the ground. Have been hardening them this week. Cats are being fed by neighbour . Off out today to get the last toiletries and get Johns meds from pharmacy . Sat/Sunday will be the quiet before the storm xxxx

I will be thinking of you, Heike, and your dear John. You seem to be very prepared and organised, so I do hope the weekend will be as calm and restful for you as it can be. xxxx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I will be thinking of you, Heike, and your dear John. You seem to be very prepared and organised, so I do hope the weekend will be as calm and restful for you as it can be. xxxx

Hello sleepless so nice to see you post :) how are you? Xxx

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Transport, no lift? Youll both be exhausted before you get there.at leadt a nice sunny weeke.d to enjoy first. Dont go mad on the gardening. Xxx

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Enjoy your weekend though I know to say you will be anxious is an understatement.
I hope,you are managing to sleep, even a little. X

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Enjoy your weekend though I know to say you will be anxious is an understatement.
I hope,you are managing to sleep, even a little. X

Thank you Saffie with the lovely weather I am sure we will. Sleep is another matter ;) xxx

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Thank you Es, not long now 3 more sleeps . Transport is picking us up at 4am on Monday morning.

4.00 am start???? :eek: Is this a typo and you meant 4.00pm?
I do hope you are not getting up in the middle of the night. Id never get hubby up and out for that time!!!

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Morning

Morning Chick , sorry for you both that you have too relay on Transport on Monday ( but guess that is better than using the Train or Bus )

Glad you have some good weather :) the Sun all ways lift's people's moods etc , was it you that is going too plant Sweet Peas ? :) ( sorry have lost track today of who is doing what lol ! plus was on your other Thread also)

Before Dad became ill he used too grow them :) I love Sweet Peas ( one year Dad let me pick them > he was away with Mum when they all flowered :) I took them into the N Home where I worked ) The residents loved them !

Wishing you and John a good weekend as it can be

Love & Kind thoughts too you both

Love & Hugs

Grove x

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Morning Heike, that was an early one. All the best to you both for a relaxing weekend and a good sleep before the storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.