Operation count down

Status
Not open for further replies.

chick1962

Just checked with ***** and John is still on the op list :)

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Last edited by a moderator:

grove

Brilliant News !

Just checked with ***** and John is still on the op list :)

Chick :) expect you must be relived after the Phone Call too ***** & yes have been on the mini Train :) ! ! > many , many years ago we lived in the flats** of Essex > Southend-On-Sea :) or rather Leigh-On-Sea & in my Youth :eek: :) belonged too the Church Youth Group & we had a few Outings ! ( Romney & Hythe ? am sure it is the same one as you mean ! )

Did ***** say if John has his own Room or not post Op ? do hope so for both of you

hope all the other plans fall into** place for you

EDIT Glad you love my photo's have just posted another 1 ! on the same thread**

Wishing you both a good day

Grove x

chick1962

Chick :) expect you must be relived after the Phone Call too ***** & yes have been on the mini Train :) ! ! > many , many years ago we lived in the flats** of Essex > Southend-On-Sea :) or rather Leigh-On-Sea & in my Youth :eek: :) belonged too the Church Youth Group & we had a few Outings ! ( Romney & Hythe ? am sure it is the same one as you mean ! )

Did Kings say if John has his own Room or not post Op ? do hope so for both of you

hope all the other plans fall into** place for you

EDIT Glad you love my photo's have just posted another 1 ! on the same thread**

Wishing you both a good day

Grove x

It is indeed Hythe and Romney railways :) They could not tell me yet if a side room is available as said nurse is on a day off today. Getting through my list . The miniature railway passes along my garden so see and hear it everyday :) now better get on to speaking with the hotel I have to stay in and hope they will be flexible .

esmeralda

So glad you've had that reassurance Heikechick. will you go ahead and book your hotel room now? Hope you've got sunshine and can have a nice day with John.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chick1962

So glad you've had that reassurance Heikechick. will you go ahead and book your hotel room now? Hope you've got sunshine and can have a nice day with John.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Es and Scarlett , just talked with the hotelier seems like they are not so flexible so will book Friday and hope they got rooms left . Beautiful day here too. Catching up with my friend today , she's come down from London for a few days as she has got a caravan here xxxx

grove

Enjoy Chick !

Hello Es and Scarlett , just talked with the hotelier seems like they are not so flexible so will book Friday and hope they got rooms left . Beautiful day here too. Catching up with my friend today , she's come down from London for a few days as she has got a caravan here xxxx

Hi Chick , hope you & John had a enjoyable time with your friend :) & glad you had a nice day for your friend & your self Have never stayed in a Caravan ( Dad hated :eek: the Towing Type** when he was driving so guess that was why we never had one ! > Sorry if caused any upset too you or other TP'ers) How ever a friend owns a big Caravan on the East Coast > approx 1 ~ 2 hour drive from us & she has very kindly :) invited me over some time So that will be some thing too look forward too !

Sorry the Hotel was not very helpful & good luck booking a room & hope its comfty for you both

Love & kind thoughts

Grove x x

chick1962

Hi Chick , hope you & John had a enjoyable time with your friend :) & glad you had a nice day for your friend & your self Have never stayed in a Caravan ( Dad hated :eek: the Towing Type** when he was driving so guess that was why we never had one ! > Sorry if caused any upset too you or other TP'ers) How ever a friend owns a big Caravan on the East Coast > approx 1 ~ 2 hour drive from us & she has very kindly :) invited me over some time So that will be some thing too look forward too !

Sorry the Hotel was not very helpful & good luck booking a room & hope its comfty for you both

Love & kind thoughts

Grove x x

It's more like a mobile home , very swish , I was so surprised. Will go again tomorrow as she is only here till Thursday as its her chemo day. Sadly she has lost so much weight and looks so very fragile but we still have a laugh and a cry together xxxx

grove

Sorry

It's more like a mobile home , very swish , I was so surprised. Will go again tomorrow as she is only here till Thursday as its her chemo day. Sadly she has lost so much weight and looks so very fragile but we still have a laugh and a cry together xxxx

Chick your friend is poorly :( but am sure she values your support :) & sounds like you both had a lovely enjoyable day The Mobile Home sound lovely My friends BIG Caravan is also rather swish** & it even has heating & very comfty beds etc ( have not seen hers but saw a very similar one on the Web Page ) Wish I could afford a Mobile Home next too the Sea ! ah well can only dream !

Wishing you & John a good day tomorrow

Hugs

Grove x x

chick1962

Chick your friend is poorly :( but am sure she values your support :) & sounds like you both had a lovely enjoyable day The Mobile Home sound lovely My friends BIG Caravan is also rather swish** & it even has heating & very comfty beds etc ( have not seen hers but saw a very similar one on the Web Page ) Wish I could afford a Mobile Home next too the Sea ! ah well can only dream !

Wishing you & John a good day tomorrow

Hugs

Grove x x

Morning Grove , looks like another beautiful day here :) Friend and I have lovely times and looking forward to this afternoon . Girly chat :D xx

grove

Morning Grove , looks like another beautiful day here :) Friend and I have lovely times and looking forward to this afternoon . Girly chat :D xx

Morning Chick. , Yes another lovely day here. :) am glad it is for our gardening. Holiday T P member Enjoy your girly chat this afternoon

Grove X

chick1962

Just had brilliant news from *****. They found a side room for John and I so I can stay in there from Tuesday yay. Means only 1 night in hotel

nae sporran

Just had brilliant news from ***** . They found a side room for John and I so I can stay in there from Tuesday yay. Means only 1 night in hotel

Can I join in the yays Chick. That sounds like a big relief for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.