One year on

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Last Valentine's Day, in 2005, I appeared on the "This Morning" programme on TV to talk about Jan. I'm amazed at the number of people I still meet who say "I saw you on TV talking about Alzheimer's". The most recent was yesterday.

Clearly a very good platform for raising of awareness!

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Gosh, was it that long ago. I remember the interview so well. I taped it so that it could be shown at our Early Onset group meetings. Well done once again, Connie

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Living in a time-vacuum

I have just today been prompted to think of our last proper holiday, and realised that it was almost six years ago. I can't account for the time that has elapsed since then, most of it seems to have been eaten up with endless attempts at adapting to an ever-changing situation. It feels a bit as though we live in a time-vaccum, and life is what happens outside our bubble.
I try hard not to think of what we are waiting for ....... I am just glad I didn't know six years ago what was ahead of us.

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Nan, is there a life outside of the bubble. Like you, I feel like I am waiting, but for what?. All we can do is go with the flow, and adapt to the ever changing situations.

Take care now, Connie

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micmomgram 5