One year on

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Last Valentine's Day, in 2005, I appeared on the "This Morning" programme on TV to talk about Jan. I'm amazed at the number of people I still meet who say "I saw you on TV talking about Alzheimer's". The most recent was yesterday.

Clearly a very good platform for raising of awareness!

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Gosh, was it that long ago. I remember the interview so well. I taped it so that it could be shown at our Early Onset group meetings. Well done once again, Connie

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Living in a time-vacuum

I have just today been prompted to think of our last proper holiday, and realised that it was almost six years ago. I can't account for the time that has elapsed since then, most of it seems to have been eaten up with endless attempts at adapting to an ever-changing situation. It feels a bit as though we live in a time-vaccum, and life is what happens outside our bubble.
I try hard not to think of what we are waiting for ....... I am just glad I didn't know six years ago what was ahead of us.

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Nan, is there a life outside of the bubble. Like you, I feel like I am waiting, but for what?. All we can do is go with the flow, and adapt to the ever changing situations.

Take care now, Connie