Nightmare!

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone,

I am putting last night's dream down to my sinus problems. I dreamt that I was back in the old house with mum, dad and possibly my eldest brother. I dreamt that there was a war plane flying overhead towards Ukraine and I tried to get mum and dad's attention. This was followed by helicopters and other paraphernalia. I couldn't understand why there were paratroopers landing here but it was a bright sunny day. Part of the dream was in our local Broadway and started to end with me having to tell mum and dad that they were together now and giving them both a cuddle although it was sadly clear that he still had Alzheimers. I forgot to say that part of my dream showed the streets covered in snow.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
The concert was good and my friend and I sat in front of the percussion section which is quite loud for Tchaikovsky. We also played Mozart, Schubert and the Ukrainian National Anthem.

MaNaAk
thats brilliant!!! tchaikovsky can be loud. so glad it went well. i bet you were buzzing afterwards and hard to wind down.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
thats brilliant!!! tchaikovsky can be loud. so glad it went well. i bet you were buzzing afterwards and hard to wind down.
Thankyou @jennifer1967. I'm still tired today but I shall have to get a very early night because my pupil and I are doing a recording for her GCSE music exam tomorrow at 8.30 am!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone,

I actually dreamt that mum, dad and my two brothers were here in this flat! My youngest brother was winding me up but that's nothing new. I just heard on the radio that it is international Women's Day and two years ago on this day I received the news that I had got the other flat after all those problems! I was freeing myself!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning everyone,

I actually dreamt that mum, dad and my two brothers were here in this flat! My youngest brother was winding me up but that's nothing new. I just heard on the radio that it is international Women's Day and two years ago on this day I received the news that I had got the other flat after all those problems! I was freeing myself!

MaNaAk
yeh!!! its international womens day on 8 march. youve come a long way

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone.

Last night I dreamt I was back in the old house and my brothers were trying to share out my stuff! Our parents were downstairs and I was trying to explain things to them. Mum seemed to be sympathetic and later I tried to leave. At that point I woke up and I was pleased to be in this lovely flat with my little tortoise.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning everyone.

Last night I dreamt I was back in the old house and my brothers were trying to share out my stuff! Our parents were downstairs and I was trying to explain things to them. Mum seemed to be sympathetic and later I tried to leave. At that point I woke up and I was pleased to be in this lovely flat with my little tortoise.

MaNaAk
at least you woke up in your flat and it was all a dream.