Nightmare!

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Imported from another thread at @MaNaAk 's and @jennifer1967 's request

i had a hard night last night. i had a recurring dream that i had to put the tea towels on the airer. my tea towels dont go on an airer but dryer and line so where i got the idea from is anyones guess. there is probably some meaning to it but ive not got the energy to think what that might be.

Chizz

Jan 10, 2023
Kent
They say that dreams sometimes reveal either your hopes or your fears. So maybe @jennifer1967 either wants dry washing up, or doesn't want to go anywhere near it! Obviously, may need psychoanalysis!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
They say that dreams sometimes reveal either your hopes or your fears. So maybe @jennifer1967 either wants dry washing up, or doesn't want to go anywhere near it! Obviously, may need psychoanalysis!
not sure someone would like to do that on my mind, they may even find a brain. i think i do too much washing which is the problem.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
no, ironing is off the table whether extreme or not!!!! it hurts too much so maybe one of you likely lads would do mine. 2 mens shed t-shirts are my limit,

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone!

My hayfever is responsible for last night's nightmare where I dreamt I was back in my old family alongwith the family but dad had Alzheimers and kept knocking on my door. I had no sympathy from family even from mum! Also dad was aggressive. This is not the sort of dream that I want before his fourth anniversary on the 12th June!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning everyone!

My hayfever is responsible for last night's nightmare where I dreamt I was back in my old family alongwith the family but dad had Alzheimers and kept knocking on my door. I had no sympathy from family even from mum! Also dad was aggressive. This is not the sort of dream that I want before his fourth anniversary on the 12th June!

MaNaAk
probably why you dreamt it as the anniversary is close. add hayfever on top and you have stress factor

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
My dad’s second anniversary is 14th June. We marked last year with a family day out - am not sure whether to mark it or Father’s Day this year? Need to mull on that. I have decided tho to do something special each year on his birthday.

What do you do @MaNaAk??

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
My dad’s second anniversary is 14th June. We marked last year with a family day out - am not sure whether to mark it or Father’s Day this year? Need to mull on that. I have decided tho to do something special each year on his birthday.

What do you do @MaNaAk??
I usually put flowers in a vase and try and go out to lunch or order a takeaway from dad's favourite Indian restaurant. However I will be at work this year I will do something on the Sunday unfortunately I don't get on with my siblings and they were 'invisible' but on previous occasions I have been with friends. I do same on Father's Day and speaking of Father's Day I will be avoiding Facebook.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad @sdmhred.

Hugs

MaNaAk

cobden 28

Dec 15, 2017
i tend

to pick them up carefully and chuck them out the window.
Spiders do a useful job in that they prey on flies and the like, and it's illogical to be afraid of them.......but I always used to have to get my ex to catch them and persuade them to make their home elsewhere, ie the far end of our 90 ft long garden . If it was just left to mt I'd have given any spider I came across a headache (the permanent kind) as they give me the creeps 🕷️

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
I usually put flowers in a vase and try and go out to lunch or order a takeaway from dad's favourite Indian restaurant. However I will be at work this year I will do something on the Sunday unfortunately I don't get on with my siblings and they were 'invisible' but on previous occasions I have been with friends. I do same on Father's Day and speaking of Father's Day I will be avoiding Facebook.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad @sdmhred.

Hugs

MaNaAk
Thanks @MaNaAk its interesting to hear what others do. Mum has no idea of dates / anniversaries so it’s for me to decide!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daxiemum