New phase

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Thanks Grannie g thats a good idea, l did just look in the mirror with him he didn't believe it was me or himself, its just this man who is following him around ☺

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
I have covered up the mirror that my hubby looks into most often, he was very confused with it, told me the mirror has gone, l told him we have to keep it covered up then the man will not come back and steal your clothes, it seems to be working, he hasn't said anymore about it, fingers crossed this will be the solution. ☺

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Ohhh just shows you pamann , hoping this settles him then.

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Morning chick the mirror is still covered up, no mention of the man, oh what we have to do for some peace looks like another nice day hope you managed to get some sleep

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning chick the mirror is still covered up, no mention of the man, oh what we have to do for some peace looks like another nice day hope you managed to get some sleep

So glad Pam it's a mad hatters world we live in sadly but I am off to the beach with Dil and grandkids so will have a beautiful day to balance the mad world :) hugs to you xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Hi panamm. Fred went though the stage of being frightened of mirrors and I covered those that I could. Thought he was being stalked. This is one of the reasons they don't have them in the rooms of his CH. However this phase quickly passed and turned around completely when he became fascinated with his image and started having long, quite lucid conversations with his 'friend'. I was introduced to him quite regularly. It was quite fascinating. I even took a mirror to his room at the CH for him in case he needed it. That phase also seems to have passed.

Love seeing you all in the photos. Verity xx

WIFE

May 23, 2014
WEST SUSSEX
The things we do for love of another - who'd have thought in later life we would be covering up mirrors and finding love-lies for a variety of other situations? Loving thoughts for you all WIFE

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Thank you Verity and Wife l cannot believe this has worked covering up the mirrors l do have large ones in every room looks like we are decorating!!!! He is very angry this morning because this man has stolen his suits.

Casbow

Sep 3, 2013
Colchester
I have enjoyed seeing photo's of you all, this is us a year ago, the last holiday we had in Madeira.
So sorry about this latest problem, I think the windowlene is worth a try. My husband has 'people' telling him what to do all the time. This includes moving any clothes that are out ready for us to change into. I am always hunting for things. My dressing gown was once found hanging in the garage! I hope this doesn't lead on to the mirror thing. Hope it gets better for you. Good luck.

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Today has gone down hill, having covered up the mirrors, hubby now sees himself in our internal doors they are half glass, also conservatory doors have reflection, so this man he sees just won't go away, l told him thats your reflection he said its not me!!!!!

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Hello everyone today l have uncovered the mirrors just to see what happens, hubby is talking to the man in the mirror, before he would swear at him tell him to get out of his house, now he seems to be his friend, he has asked him do you have a car, then l had a car but l can't remember what it was, l feel so sad that he is talking to someone who is not there. Has anyone else had this experience?

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hello everyone today l have uncovered the mirrors just to see what happens, hubby is talking to the man in the mirror, before he would swear at him tell him to get out of his house, now he seems to be his friend, he has asked him do you have a car, then l had a car but l can't remember what it was, l feel so sad that he is talking to someone who is not there. Has anyone else had this experience?

Oh Pam you are going through it at the moment . Can't offer advise but I wanted to make sure you know we are all here for you . Squeezing you tightly much love to you both xxxxx ❤️

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Dear Heike thank you for your kind words, l an now nervous to be going away for our Anniversary break, l can always go home if l feel l can not cope.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Dear Heike thank you for your kind words, l an now nervous to be going away for our Anniversary break, l can always go home if l feel l can not cope.

Is it far away Pam? Could you ask Crossroads if there's someone available to go with you? Xxxx

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Dear Heike no its not far away near to you, l don't think Crossroads do that, but l do have my Grandson 2mins walk away he is 18, hubby loves him so much. Ifnyou PM me l can tell you where l am staying, l don't know how to send a PM, I can only reply to one☺