New phase

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Dear Heike no its not far away near to you, l don't think Crossroads do that, but l do have my Grandson 2mins walk away he is 18, hubby loves him so much. Ifnyou PM me l can tell you where l am staying, l don't know how to send a PM, I can only reply to one☺

Have pm you Pam xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Hi panamm. That's exactly what Fred went through. From afraid of being stalked to having a new best friend. 'They' would chat for ages and laugh away. I was introduced on several occasions and told that they were even dressed the same! I have to say that I found this totally fascinating and it was certainly the lighter side of his illness. It didn't worry me once I got used to it and I was only too happy that he was getting pleasure from something. Must say that a lot of the conversations were much more lucid than he had with me at that stage. Reflections in shop windows, etc, always brought forth a comment too. Don't think he does it now although I did install a mirror in his room at the CH in case he wanted It. Hope you don't find it too upsetting. Verityxx