New here :)

Richard and I

Mar 28, 2014
Hi, my name is Michele I care for and am legal guardian to an 83 year young man, named Richard. He has been diagnosed early dementia but now needs care 24/7. I have a live in care giver for him and I do all the other stuff, mail, property stuff, bills, everything in daily life.
I'm introducing myself, as I am currently having some issue's and have joined a different site but, found wasn't very pleasant so I cam here. I hope to make friends here that can give me some great advice, on how to go about a few things.

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Hiya Michele and welcome to Talking Point.

I am sure you will find the help and support you need here. Just dive in and everyone will help in whatever way they can.

Fiona

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Hello Michele and welcome to TP. It's a fantastic forum, and there is wonderful support here as many of us have found. There is always someone to talk to or ask advice from and some laughs to be had in the Tea Room if you like!

60's child

Apr 23, 2013
suffolk
Hi Michelle
Welcome to the forum. It is a very friendly place with some really lovely people. I doubt there is anything that can be put on here that someone wont have experience of.
I am very glad I joined and have had some good advice and support. It is also lovely to offer advice and support as well. The "tea room" is a great place to have a bit of a giggle, much needed at times :D

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFrazer