My lovely Mum x

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Oh Celia! I'm so very sorry to read of your Mum's passing. Such an elegant looking lady-a real Bobby dazzler. Times will be tough for you so I wish you strength knowing that you did so much for such a lovely Mum.

Love,

Lyn T XX

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Her time came...and she went. I bet my Mum will be in the row behind at Wimbledon.
Cheers Celia's Mum....... God Bless.x.x.

With sympathy and love..Maureen..x.x

LeedsLass

Oct 13, 2014
Essex
Hi Celia you have my heartfelt condolences and I hope my lovely mum will soon be joining yours on that cloud groaning and cheering for Andy at Wimbledon x

Ann Mac

Oct 17, 2013
Oh Celia, I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your Mum :( Glad for both your sakes that it was peaceful and sending you sincere condole4nces and massive {{{{{{hugs}}}} xxxxx

Babymare01

Apr 22, 2015
So sorry about your mum. The story of you sneaking your mum to the pub and the picture of her with a double gin just made me smile - big hug xxx

geum123

May 20, 2009
Oh Celia,
I am so sorry to read that your Mum has passed away, but glad that it was peaceful and in her sleep. It's how many of us would like to leave this world I think.

Please accept my sympathy.
Love Geum. xxx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Thank you. It seems unbelievable that Mum died a week ago, at times it seems like yesterday and at others it seems so long. Her funeral is now going to be on the 5th June - originally next week but then problems with the death certificate (wrong doctor signed it), name incorrect on papers from Registrar etc etc. Hopefully the various members of my family will get together peacefully - I have made it very clear to several that, whatever their individual issues (and this applies to me too) the day of Mum's funeral is not the day to air them - out of respect to Mum. What they do any day after - is down to them. Think a couple were shocked how vehement I was and have, I hope, taken it on board.

I have had some lovely messages here and on Facebook with only one person very obviously writing a post out of feeling they had to put something rather than they actually wanted to - so aside from I wonder why they bothered! - I have got a lot of comfort from the messages and am very appreciative.

I am sure I will still be around - dont feel up to much posting right now though. However, I have had a huge amount of support, friendship and advice from many on here - so I would like to continue to support and encourage others in the future

Take care all and thank you

Celia
x

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I do hope that everyone has taken what you have said on board Celia.
It's strange how so often funerals, or perhaps more precisely, a death bring out the worst in some people so it would be if for those who already have some issues do manage to put them aside for what is in essence your mother's day of farewell.

I hope the day will be a fitting tribute to your lovely mother and a day when you can all say your goodbyes in peace and empathy.

I'll be thinking of you on the 5th. xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bcaputo5