Like a Hyperactive toddler...

Discussion in 'I care for a person with dementia' started by Rageddy Anne, Apr 27, 2016.

1. CeliaW

CeliaW Registered User

Jan 29, 2009
    Hampshire
    Anne, I am so sorry to read this. Like others, I am glad you saw Rob and it was peaceful - I hope that will be some comfort in the times ahead.

I am glad your family are being supportive. Take good care of yourself xx

2. reedysue

reedysue Registered User

Nov 4, 2014
    Scotland
    I'm so sorry to hear your sad news and very glad that you have your family around you xxx

3. Jinx

Jinx Registered User

Mar 13, 2014
    Pontypool
    Love and hugs, Sheila. Such a difficult time for you with your health worries too. I'm glad the family are with you. xxx

4. nannylondon

nannylondon Registered User

Apr 7, 2014
    London
    Dearest Sheila, I am so sorry to read your sad news so glad you have your family with you hope you can take comfort from them.
    Gentle hugs. Xxx

5. RedLou

RedLou Registered User

Jul 30, 2014
    Sending condolences, Anne. I am glad your family are with you and that you are able to remember the pre-dementia Rob. Take care. x

6. nae sporran

nae sporran Volunteer Host

Oct 29, 2014
    Male
    Bristol
    Sorry to hear about Rob, Anne. Nice to know you have your family rallying round, especially when you are poorly too. Best wishes and strength to you.

7. Bunpoots

Bunpoots Registered User

Apr 1, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    So sorry to hear your news. Take care.

8. Amethyst59

Amethyst59 Registered User

Jul 3, 2017
    Female
    Kent
    Oh, Anne...what sad news. I am so very pleased you had that precious last visit and that your son was with Rob. It is lovely that your family are with you now. Rest in peace, Rob. With love, Jean x

9. Amy in the US

Amy in the US Registered User

Feb 28, 2015
    USA
    Oh, RA, I'm so shocked to hear your news. Please accept my condolences. I'm glad you were able to see Rob and that your family is there. I hope all went as well as possible with your op this week, and that somehow you are able to get the rest you need and to look after yourself physically. Please know we are thinking of you and your family.

10. bemused1

bemused1 Registered User

Mar 4, 2012
    Condolences Anne. I am so sorry about Rob and your health problem as well.
    Good families are such a blessing, so glad you're were there to help you through

11. DollyBird16

DollyBird16 Registered User

Sep 5, 2017
    Female
    Greater London
    So sorry to read your news, no right words, but love and hugs to you and yours. X

12. Ann Mac

Ann Mac Registered User

Oct 17, 2013
    Oh Anne, I am so sorry to read such sad news. Lost for words, almost, wanting to express relief that everything was peaceful and you were able to have that last visit, gladness that your family is there for you, and concern that somehow, at such a sad time, you are able to look after yourself after your surgery.

Sending you massive hugs and all my sympathy hun xxxxxx

13. margherita

margherita Registered User

May 30, 2017
    Female
    Italy, Milan and Acqui Terme
    Anne,
    How are you?
    Silly question , I know, which I could not help asking.
    You are in my thoughts.

14. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    Oh Anne I am so sorry. My thoughts are with xx

15. HillyBilly

HillyBilly Registered User

Dec 21, 2015
    Ireland
    Oh I am so very sorry to read of Rob's passing. Sincere condolences to you all and a huge hug x

16. 2jays

2jays Registered User

Jun 4, 2010
    West Midlands
    Thinking of you. Buckets of squishy hugs xxxx

17. Sam Luvit

Sam Luvit Registered User

Oct 19, 2016
    East Sussex
    I'm so sorry to hear your news, but thankful you had that kiss & felt his peace. Wishing you comfort & strength at this difficult time

18. chick1962

chick1962 Registered User

Apr 3, 2014
    Female
    near Folkestone
    Such sad news Sheila , so sorry to read this . Glad your family are around you and you were able to give Rob that last kiss. Thinking of you xxxxxx

19. Earthgirl72

Earthgirl72 Registered User

Feb 2, 2016
    So very sorry to read your sad news. Sending love and hugs your way xx

20. Slugsta

Slugsta Registered User

I am so sorry that Rob has passed, please accept my sincere condolences. I am glad that you were able to have that last visit, and that you knew he was finally at peace.

No-one could have given Rob more love and care than you did, working tirelessly to ensure he always had the best possible care.

Please take things very easy, it would be all-too easy to ignore your own health problems at such a difficult time. Please try to give yourself the same loving care that you gave Rob (((hugs)))