ive brought my mam home from hospital to die in my home

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Maureen and John
Please accept my sincere condolences on the death of your mum. Be proud of yourselves.

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Dear Maureen and John,

Please accept my deepest sympathy. I'm so pleased that Mary was peaceful right to the end, and to have her daughter singing, whilst gently slipping into her deep sleep. She was a very lucky lady, and you were blessed to have each other.

Do take great care of yourself,

I'll be thinking of you as you face the days ahead,

jennifer_eccles

Apr 4, 2011
melksham
A hug for your mum

Dearest Maureen and John I am glad that your mums was peaceful and she felt your love right to the end. I know the undertaker can help with advice on the death certificate. My thoughts are with you at this time.. A hug from me to you and yours

marchbank

Jun 5, 2009
Hi maureen and john

just to let you know i am so sorry for your loss but so proud of what you both have done. you will stay strong for as long as you need because you are a very strong lady with a very strong gentleman at your side. i have goosebumps writing this and am sorry i haven't managed to pop in to pass on strength. This is something you will have for the rest of your life and it's special so so special. A GIFT that's the word. Please take care and be proud! x The family matter will sort itself or not, the difference is they will never and could never have walked in your shoes. Oh sentimental now but trust me i've been exactly where you are and done it and there is no looking back and time wasting with family judgement. keep strong x

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gardenlodge