Is call overreect i think

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Was go to therpy pointment this day but the therpy lady said no cause im fall down to many this morning says was hurt to go to emergenty room do xray and my friend make a fuss to go there and that said old and new ffractur from to many falling down. Now my famly is say no more cane but used the walker thing like some old people and im telling them is not a criple can walk my cane so im got one hand to carrty stuff but they are make some big fuss and im not know what to do now. Maybe you guys nice people now what to do

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
or something like this?

you wont be ble to carry much with broken limbs

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
or something like this?

you wont be ble to carry much with broken limbs
My wife is say that ezact same thing

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
My mum has one of these @MatthewB

you can put things in the seat and use it when you want a rest.

her walking got better when she moved from using a cane to one of these. She has never fallen walking with it.

I always think it is good when I see people out with one - it shows they are determined to be out and about enjoying life!

Attachments

• 536ED884-4BEB-4F80-8D81-8E9F888A8343.png
    536ED884-4BEB-4F80-8D81-8E9F888A8343.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 110

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
My mum has one of these @MatthewB

you can put things in the seat and use it when you want a rest.

her walking got better when she moved from using a cane to one of these. She has never fallen walking with it.

I always think it is good when I see people out with one - it shows they are determined to be out and about enjoying life!
That ones look super good can even fold up to stick in the truck im fine one in arkansas somewhwer i hop. My Lisa is think that is so good one to youguys are so nise to help on stuff thank you very much!!

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
My mum had one of these too @MatthewB. I could fold it up and put it in the car and it came everywhere with us. I hope you can find one - maybe on the internet if you can’t get one locally.

Take care.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
The one my husband has is like that with a bag underneath the seat.
I borrowed it myself once when I hurt my back (its OK now) and it was wonderful because I could put the shopping under the seat and didnt have to carry it
Its not just old people who use them!

Louise7

Volunteer Host
Mar 25, 2016
Hello @MatthewB my dad has got one of those walkers as he is a bit unsteady on his feet and he loves it. He can now sit down and have a break if he needs to when he is in town and as others have mentioned, it's handy to be able to lift the seat and put some shopping in, and he also has something fitted on the side of the frame to attach his walking stick to. I hope that you manage to find something similar, they come in various styles and colours (my dad's one is British Racing Green).

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Its can be on thing after nother one cause im say ok on that kind walker so just using my cane for wakl the woods since to many root and brush for walker kind and they are say no mor woods cause that one is where so much fallen down ! Im cant not beleiving even my boys say no woods mihgt as well shooot me and be done. Aint it more good some fractur bone than sit aruond like is some dead guy? Im hard to beleving they cant now that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janet1980