Holiday..........yippee

Shash7677

Sep 15, 2012
Nuneaton, warwickshire
Lol, thought I'd join in this week, was starting to feel left out. ;-)

Found a nice sweet rose in sainsb. I even checked the numbers before I brought it!!! It's lovely, and the best part!!!! Hubby said its too sweet so it's mine, all mine lol.

Bottoms up ladies x x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Cheers again! We have a lovely chilled dry Italian white. I don't like sweet wine. Unless of course it's a pudding wine!!:D:D

Shash7677

Sep 15, 2012
Nuneaton, warwickshire
I'm starting to read with 1 eye closed, it's maybe time to put the glass down lol. It's shocking, I've had 2 glasses!!! In my younger days when I was out and about on the town every weekend it was at least a bottle and a half if not 2 before we left the house!

So out of practice, maybe I need wine every weekend lol.

X

Shash7677

Sep 15, 2012
Nuneaton, warwickshire
Lol, I'm on orange squash now. Els was sick (only once) last night but has had a dodgey tum all day so have to have my wits about me.

The wine did however take away my
Wasp sting pain :-( x

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Well I am not on wine now! I fell asleep! Had horrible dreams wished I had dreamt about our forthcoming holiday

Shash7677

Sep 15, 2012
Nuneaton, warwickshire
Oh that's rubbish, I hate bad dreams.

I was awake for about 3am, I think I'm allergic to wasp stings, the bright red swollen arm is a give away me thinks :-(

Hope you have a good day,

Sharon x

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Sorry to hear about your wasp sting. Shame you can't start on the wine now as it seemed to stop the pain last night........................

Shash7677

Sep 15, 2012
Nuneaton, warwickshire
Oh I'd be a right mess by 9am lol.

I got stung at the top of my arm pit. It's now red and swollen down to my elbow, itchy and very sore. Will pop to the chemist and see what they say but fear it's a trip to the doctors.

Hope today is ok for you, holidays not too far away now :) p

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup

I got stung at the top of my arm pit. It's now red and swollen down to my elbow, itchy and very sore. Will pop to the chemist and see what they say but fear it's a trip to the doctors.

It sounds infected to me if it is tracking. Antibiotics are probably needed x

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Perfect English as well Izzy - Cheers!

Years of correcting what teachers have written on children's school reports.

I have to confess that the predictive text changed it to both having the letter 'c'. I posted it then nearly had a fit when I read it. I then made a made dash to edit it before anyone else read it!

Austinsmum

Oct 7, 2012
Melton Mowbray
Oh Shash, it sounds like an allergic reaction to me. I would definitely go to the doctor. If you are allergic, each time you get bitten and your arm or whatever swells up, your internal organs also swell up and that is not good. You may need to carry an epipen. Better safe than sorry. :)

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
4 more sleeps...........computer and land lines not been working for a few days now so I have felt cut off from the world.........