Holiday..........yippee

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Well we have booked MIL into respite for Sept 2-7 as I have put on Doris Days. We wanted to go away in our folding caravan but now we don't know if to stay at home and enjoy the peace with days out.

Its so long since we have had a choice of anything. I mean a real choice that doesn't include MIL. I have a choice of what to cook but I have no choice in that I have to cook

10 days to go and counting...............

I think this will keep me going for the next 9 days :D

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Well we have booked MIL into respite for Sept 2-7 as I have put on Doris Days. We wanted to go away in our folding caravan but now we don't know if to stay at home and enjoy the peace with days out.

Its so long since we have had a choice of anything. I mean a real choice that doesn't include MIL. I have a choice of what to cook but I have no choice in that I have to cook

10 days to go and counting...............

I think this will keep me going for the next 9 days :D

We will of course............ silly. 10 more sleeps :)

Go in the caravan, have fun, make the most of it.

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
9 sleeps that means 8 after tonight :)

Yes caravan probably good as will take our minds off MIL

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Oh how lovely,
but if it was me I would stay at home and eat out and have take-aways,
that way.... no packing, no organising, no worries...
Perhaps have a day in France without you know who....?

Whatever you do, it'll be a much deserved break. :)

Wildflower

Apr 6, 2013
Brighton
I would stay in the comfort of my own home but be very strict with myself by doing no housework or cooking, no washing, no ironing. It wouldn't be done if you were in the caravan. Enjoy the company of your husband and have days out if you feel like it. Eat out, get take aways, relax. MIL is so blessed to have you as a daughter in law and your husband is blessed to have you as his wife. Enjoy your time off, you deserve it so much. x

stillcaring

Sep 4, 2011
main thing is to leave the phone behind / turned off! Be uncontactable. Personally I'd have thought that was easier NOT at home

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Good news. It doesn't matter where you decide to spend the time because you will be free from the responsibility of caring for a short while. I think I might away towards a complete break away and enjoy the change of scenery. The weather might be a deciding factor. Whatever you do and wherever you might go, I hope that you have a really good break and come back and share with us tales of your escapades:)

Love

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Thank you everybody you are so kind. We had a very fraught evening with friends. The problem is MIL knows no boundary's sexually. She has fondled our friends husbands........this is not good...........not long to go

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
We have booked our holiday and have decided our meals, so all ok!!!!

Oh gosh this is so exciting!

Eternity

Jul 17, 2013
London
Isn't it odd how we can forget how being excited and looking forward to something feels?

Have you decided to go away, away in the end?

I think we are all so excited with you!
xx

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Oh thank you so much! We have booked 4 nights away in our caravan in Folkestone......................bliss absolutely bliss.................

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
Going to have to go upstairs as she is driving me mad. Sorry everybody I sound horrible but I need to get away for my sanity and so does hubby

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Be strong. Your time together is coming. I wonder if it makes it harder knowing that. x

Jan 3, 2013
Sidcup
No izzy it is easier but I am being very impatient I feel awful as she has done nothing wrong. It is me, it is me I know

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharks2108