Aug 31, 2019
My dad , forever my best friend ❤️❤️❤️
183B5EFC-3D30-49E0-86FE-4D04366A43CF.jpeg
IMG_1983.jpeg
IMG_2294.jpeg
IMG_2203.jpeg

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
@Xhanlbxx your lovely photo's have bought tears to my eyes and made me think of my dad who was also my best friend. I love that you are smiling in every photo and like @Izzy said 'your love shines through'

You look very young in all of the photo's so I am guessing that your dad has a younger onset dementia for which I am very sorry.

Thank you for posting.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Your photos are full of love @Xhanlbxx and brought a tear to my eye too

I love how you are giving him your strength in the third photo.

An amazing relationship through the years

Xhanlbxx

Aug 31, 2019
Your photos are full of love @Xhanlbxx and brought a tear to my eye too

I love how you are giving him your strength in the third photo.

An amazing relationship through the years
I know the third photo really shows how he changed and needed support from us , this was only may last year :( miss him very much x

Xhanlbxx

Aug 31, 2019
@Xhanlbxx your lovely photo's have bought tears to my eyes and made me think of my dad who was also my best friend. I love that you are smiling in every photo and like @Izzy said 'your love shines through'

You look very young in all of the photo's so I am guessing that your dad has a younger onset dementia for which I am very sorry.

Thank you for posting.
Yes he sadly did have a young onset - he was diagnosed age 57 but we suspected he had it earlier than that :( I was in my 20’s when he was diagnosed and we lost him him in March ❤️ it is so sad as the third photo was only last year x

Duggies-girl

Sep 6, 2017
Yes he sadly did have a young onset - he was diagnosed age 57 but we suspected he had it earlier than that :( I was in my 20’s when he was diagnosed and we lost him him in March ❤️ it is so sad as the third photo was only last year x
I am very sorry for that @Xhanlbxx but your love for him is obvious from the photo's. Treasure your memories, I am sure he treasured you.