Does Any Thing Ever Go Right Help

mumof3

Feb 6, 2006
Just to send you and your husband my support Bel - how terrible to have the stress of this on top of everything else.

I think quite often once a story runs in the local newspaper or television news, the nationals pick up on it so don't give up hope about their coverage. Anyhow, I think your local council would be more worried about how local people might feel about their heavy handed and unsympathetic behaviour.

Best of luck and hope things will start to happen for you.

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
re tring news centers

Thanks a lot going closer to home makes more sence its just that i tried local newspaper when enforcment order was issued 12 months ago and it did not stop it
But i think you are right
I will try monday some times you are so bogged down with everything you can see the obvious
thanks a lot
love Bel x

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi Bel
Try and have a good week end....How about having your roots done?....I'm having mine done tomorrow ....who knows I might even have a new colour.....
Wendy
x

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
re does any thing ever go right

T hanks Mumof3
I must have my silly head on i would be better going down the loca radio stations
THANKS A MILLION I WILL TRY MONDAY
LOVE BE X

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
i think we must all have the same roots:eek: mine are desperate for a touch up too.
good luck bel were all behind you :)

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Lionel used to do mine for me - roots I mean.

Oh for those days back again. Still, did mine last week, feel young and beautiful again. (I wish)

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Norman, your on.!....you know the SS offerred me a manicure once a month.

Do you think they would pay for us to meet up? Love

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I vote that as tomorrow Sunday Bel should go to the chemist & get a colour she like & do her roots .

What that saying your young as the man you feel so seeing that I am not feeling any man I am ageless :eek: :)

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry

Hi all
Artical went in local paper today quite good really going down the unfairness line
I am not so good today finding it hard
But the good thing is my daughter did my roots today
Thanks as always for your support
Love Belx

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Bel,
Glad those roots are finally done -had mine done on Saturday too!! Hope the article brings you the support and help that you need.
Love,
Helen

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hi bel

hope the article gets the results you want, im keeping everything crossed for you!
you beat me too it with your roots im still waiting to get mine done:rolleyes:
good luck with it all chin up {{{{hug}}} x

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi Bel
glad the article made the paper
glad you had your roots done....we'll have to send Norman round to do your nails now;) !
Love
Wendy

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry

Hi all
What a day BBC TV Program asked could they come and do a report on loft they had seen it in local paper they were with us for 3 hours
I cant remember being so shakey and nervous for a long time
IT was very emotional for both of us
Hubby bless him wanted to be there for me i would of sooner done it myself to save him extra upset but i know what he means
It went on air tonight only a few minuetes but it might help fingers crossed they have a phone number -e mail at the end just in case any one can advise so who knows but we both feel like we have been through the mangle tonight +
On a lighter note good job i had my roots done Norman sorry you dont have any roots to be done perhaps we could club together and treat you to some
Love Bel x

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Bel
sounds like good news,I really hope so.
The TV may help,I was in dispute with SS and guess what,after we had been on TV I received a letter settling the dispute.

Norman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bebb