Despicable me

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
You have my sympathy, Northumbtiam, and I'm sure that of many here. My husband became extremely verbally aggressive and very difficult. The swiftness of the mood changes is staggering, I remember one occasion when my husband came downstairs saying "I wish I was like I used to be" minutes later he was raging at me that it was all my fault he was fine everything was in my head and I was trying to drive him mad.

It is not easy is it?

I do hope you feel it helps to have TP where you can write as you chose and know others do understand and sympathise. Writing how it is helps I think rather than letting it ferment inwardly.

I hope your stomach soon improves and you feel better. Harder to keep going regardless when you do not feel well yourself.

Love
Loo xx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Apologies for misspelling your user name

My tea time 'carer' is in now. One of the can't get away fast enough ones. and she will be back for bedtime. So it will be a quick heave into bed. One of last nights carers was so good, no rush, and she spent time trying to make me as comfortable as possible. Best night I have had since this started.

Loo xxx

AliceA

May 27, 2016
Glad that you had no trouble, our council had merged with another but are now in the process of dividing. The local council are virtually bankrupt although the government had bail them out by allowing the sale of a building to go towards the deficit. It took several months to resolve but financially worth the effort. Nearly three years back dated.
I felt I had to wait until the diagnosis was accepted by, probably, both of us. Vascular is strange, some days almost make me think all is well for a while then I awake with a start as the logic, anxiety etc suddenly come to the fore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trey0407