Dear Diary!

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
We think of you both as we drive past giant daisies these days 🌼🌼🌼 …and as for @Neveradullday! thanks to @Dave63 I’m now thinking of international art thieves using A daily walk to Tesco as a cover 🙈🙈
Ah @sdmhred we did 'save' some giant daisies coincidentally a couple of weeks ago, I'm pleased to report they're still enjoying their freedom ;) I will let mum know you were thinking of us both, all our love to you and yours ❤

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
Felt right grotty today :( aches, pains, the works... even my left eye is sore for some reason! Got my usual four hours in so it can't be a lack of sleep 🤔 eating reasonably well, fluids too so maybe I was due an off couple of days! Tally ho peeps, tally ho :)

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
hope you feel better soon.
Thank you my friend :)

Ooh a lot worse today though unfortunately, have made countless trips to the toilet which have been very unpleasant to say the least. In my 'professional' opinion (haha) reckon it's a bad case of stomach flu 🤢 consequently being ultra careful with mum and pacing myself somewhat. I rarely get ill so no complaints really, it's just bloomin' inconvenient @jennifer1967.

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
The grottiness will pass @Eddcorner - hopefully sooner than later
Thanks @Chizz :) Feeling much grottier today so hoping it's a 48/72 hour thing - I don't really get unwell as such and have been pretty lucky down the years... Good thing too as I'm not a very good patient, I've worked in hospitals but could never be in one personally 😉 and as I have a natural aversion to taking meds will be trying to ride this one out fingers crossed 🤞

Eddcorner

Aug 27, 2020
Hope you feeling a lot better @Eddcorner .
Monday and much better thanks @Knitandpurl :) although mum had a somewhat 'challenging' Saturday 🤔 I won't go into details but wowser a once in a decade event almost... fortunately she's much better today too although it left me feeling a little bit traumatised and guilty!! Mum reassured me knowing how I felt even though she was the one who had the episode, 'Edd it's okay son' out of the blue; very lucky to have her at my side methinks ❤

Knitandpurl

Aug 9, 2021
Lincolnshire
Monday and much better thanks @Knitandpurl :) although mum had a somewhat 'challenging' Saturday 🤔 I won't go into details but wowser a once in a decade event almost... fortunately she's much better today too although it left me feeling a little bit traumatised and guilty!! Mum reassured me knowing how I felt even though she was the one who had the episode, 'Edd it's okay son' out of the blue; very lucky to have her at my side methinks ❤
Oh @Eddcorner, sorry to hear of your troubles and glad things improving. And as always a silver lining. It does me good to be reminded that as Carers we don’t just ‘give’ we also ‘receive’. The last thing my Mum said to me was “You’ll be alright “, I had just broken down saying how much I was going to miss her. But she was right. Wishing you both a much better week.