1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. exhausted 2015

exhausted 2015 Registered User

Jul 5, 2015
    Female
    stoke on trent
    #1 exhausted 2015, Dec 25, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    Taken this morning.. He's not been too good lately but think he enjoyed us all going to his bedroom this morning with presents xx

Attached Files:

2. hvml

hvml Registered User

Oct 10, 2015
    North Cornwall
    What a great pic exhausted2015 You said you were going to have a great Christmas and you certainly started it off with a bang! We did presents in the evening and Dad was sleepy. I think it would be better if he had his presents in the morning next time. He could watch his DVDs and snack on the biscuits. Good thinking.

Happy Christmas

Heidi xx

3. exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
    Female
    stoke on trent
    Thank you Heidi xx hope that you have had a good day even though. Dad was sleepy.. Happy Christmas xx

4. Louby65

Louby65 Registered User

Mar 26, 2014
    Scotland
    What a lovely picture Exhausted 2015. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas . My own mum done well today , it was her birthday too! Think she enjoyed all the attention . Best wishes , Lou x

5. exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
    Female
    stoke on trent
    Hi lou glad you had a good day yesterday xx