Dad

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
Taken this morning.. He's not been too good lately but think he enjoyed us all going to his bedroom this morning with presents xx

Attachments

• DSC_1337.jpg
    DSC_1337.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 542
Last edited:

hvml

Oct 10, 2015
North Cornwall
What a great pic exhausted2015 You said you were going to have a great Christmas and you certainly started it off with a bang! We did presents in the evening and Dad was sleepy. I think it would be better if he had his presents in the morning next time. He could watch his DVDs and snack on the biscuits. Good thinking.

Happy Christmas

Heidi xx

exhausted 2015

Jul 5, 2015
stoke on trent
What a great pic exhausted2015 You said you were going to have a great Christmas and you certainly started it off with a bang! We did presents in the evening and Dad was sleepy. I think it would be better if he had his presents in the morning next time. He could watch his DVDs and snack on the biscuits. Good thinking.

Happy Christmas

Heidi xx

Thank you Heidi xx hope that you have had a good day even though. Dad was sleepy.. Happy Christmas xx

Louby65

Mar 26, 2014
Scotland
What a lovely picture Exhausted 2015. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas . My own mum done well today , it was her birthday too! Think she enjoyed all the attention . Best wishes , Lou x