Bryan has passed away

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
So sorry to tell you that Bryan passed away about 12.50 a.m on Monday, in his sleep. I unfortunately was not with him but he was not alone, the nurses was with him. I saw him about 10 minutes later, looking very peaceful.
I have my son here with me , he was here by 5 a.m. the same night, but i think he is going home tomorrow.
My daughter Debbie was here within 30 minutes and stayed unit russell arrived. She had her !op! on monday, all well and came home this evening.
My daughter Maxine is still in Goa but been in contact a great deal.
Will speak again tomorrow when i will be on my own.
Love and hugs to all Muriel xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh Muriel, I am so very very sorry to hear this news. Words cannot express........

All I can say is that I send my sincere condolences. I'm glad you have the support of the family. Wishing you strength for the days and weeks to come. xxx

Anne&C

Jan 15, 2010
Northern Ireland
Sincere condolences Muriel. I've been following yours and Bryan's story and could almost feel the love shining out of your posts about him. God bless and give you strength, Anne xx

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Oh Muriel,

I'm sorry to hear your news, although I know that you've been worried about Bryan for a while.

It's good that you have had family support..(and glad to hear that your daughter's op went well)

Can't begin to imagine how you're feeling just now...but sending you and your family my sincere condolences.

With love

xx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Muriel, I'm really sorry to hear the sad news about Bryan. Please accept my sincere condolences. Love from Deborah

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m so sorry Muriel. I know Bryan was really poorly and you were very worried about him but did not expect this.
Please accept my deepest sympathy. xx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Dear Muriel , Am so sorry :( to hear of your sad news , my sympathy to you & your Family in the Days & Weeks to come

Love & Prayers Love Grove

geum123

May 20, 2009
Dear Muriel,
I am so very sorry. Please accept my condolences.
Love
Geum.
xxxx