Bryan has passed away

Angel1973

Mar 15, 2011
N Ireland
Thats such sad news - im so sorry for you and your family. Im glad you have people around you so you can support each other at this terrible time!

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Muriel, I am so sorry for your loss. Brian is at peace, free now of the illness, but I feel so sad for you and your family.
I wish you comfort and strength for the time ahead.
You are in my thoughts and prayers,
sleepless x

sistermillicent

Jan 30, 2009
Dear Muriel, I am so sorry, I thought things sounded bad when you last posted. I hope your family are a comfort to you,
with love Pippa

FloCon

Aug 15, 2010
Woking
I don't comment often but have followed your story. Your love for Bryan shone through all the good times and not so good. I hope you find the peace that I have no doubt Bryan is now enjoying
Love Flo

shauna

Sep 10, 2010
Dear Muriel, My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
Im so sorry to hear your sad new about Brian

Love Shauna.

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear Muriel,

Please accept my condolences on your loss of Bryan - I am so glad it was ultimately peaceful for him and your family.

Best wishes xxx

jennifer_eccles

Apr 4, 2011
melksham
Dear Muriel My deepest sympathy is with you and yours at this time.

Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
~Rossiter Worthington Raymond

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
So very sorry and sending my sincere sympathy to you and the family. Bryan is now at peace and free from this awful disease.

Love

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Dear Muriel,
My heart goes out to you at this time, I am so sorry to hear your news and send my sincere condolences to you and your family.
Love Jancis xxx

DozyDoris

Jan 27, 2009
Suffolk
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
The battle is over, God Bless you,
My deepest sympathy,
Jane xx

Arbour224

Apr 14, 2011
Sheffield
To Muriel

So sorry to hear your news and send my condolences to you and your family. How worried you must have been and still found time to write encouraging me and offering advice when I joined the Society last weekend.

Necion

Sep 26, 2010
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Dear Muriel, sending my deepest sympathy to you and your family on the passing of Bryan.

Wishing you all strength, comfort and support for the difficult times ahead whilst you all enter a different kind of grieving.

Lots of love,Necion. xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Muriel,

I am so sorry to hear that your Bryan has passed away and hope you will accept my sincere condolences.

Love

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandy21