bad hair day

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
sorry to hear your still not your self Sarah (what did you do with your dice):D essex joke cant wear stilettos would break my legs white trainers will have to do :D hope you have a better day tomorrow and lucy love larivy

sallyrogers

Feb 15, 2011
Aw Sarah! I'm sorry you're having a bad day, I was going to look for a bad hair day pic for you but decided you sounded too harrassed to enjoy it! Glad you're feeling a bit better now, maybe it was a good thing your young friend didn't feel like making cards after all. Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe

hi there blinking dementia its kind of hurting my head to much talking to many things seems to annoy me then i shout i get so blinking fed up it feels like extra bad pmt i am 43 i hate it any way sorry to grumble sally::confused:

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Thanks for your message Sally welcome to the site sorry you've ended up on it like me but it is really helpful and I do feel supported and hope you will too
I know what you mean, we've got loads of people coming for tea tonight and I'm sort of dreading it