bad hair day

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Oh dear I feel really off today brain all over the place my mobile has frozen and wont work.
Even Celia said i'm all over the place, feel like hiding but i cant my friends daughter is here and wants to do cardmaking and I've got a very dear friend coming over later who I havnt seen for about 18 months
Help!!!
Tried to get hold of my brilliant GP but the surgery is in the midst of a change over having been amalgamated with another local surgery (not by choice i dont think)so they told me to ring at 8am tomorrow to try and book a talking appt with her
Didnt know there were two 8 o'clocks in the day!

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Oh Sarah. You obviously feel under pressure to be well and we all know pressure only makes it worse.

Have you time to sit quietly for an hour or so to collect your thoughts.

I hope you can make some time for yourself. xx

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
I'm sorry you're having a bad day Sarah, you're not alone - I am having an off day too and everything seems huge. I think you're absolutely fabulous to cope with everything you cope with. Your friend will understand, I hope, and if they don't, they are not a very good friend. :)

I will say a little prayer for you to feel right again. :) Here it comes x

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Sarah, hi
I'm so sorry you are having an off day and hope that you find pleasure with your friend and the card making.
Thinking of you and sending positive vibes from Jo

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
thanks I have struggled thriough making some scones for afternoon tea which included me spilling a jug of milk but at least i have got something to give Ali when she arrives
Clive and Colin both ate one and are still alive!
The cardmakings not going very well Jazz (11 i think) is a bit off colour so having brought loads of things downsatairs so she had a choice of what to do she doesnt want to do it!

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
I wish I could join you with a cup of tea and a scone!

You sound a tiny bit harrassed, not surprising as you seem so busy. Take it easy. I will offer a prayer and thank God you have such lovely people around you.

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
thanks for your messages and prayers I feel a bit better now
scones went down well
Pied I suddenly felt a bit bad saying I was having a bad hair day:eek:
Sorry everything seems so huge today I can really identify with that.
Alis friend looked at my phone and thinks Its died:eek::mad::eek:
wish i could send you all some scones!

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Aw Sarah! I'm sorry you're having a bad day, I was going to look for a bad hair day pic for you but decided you sounded too harrassed to enjoy it! Glad you're feeling a bit better now, maybe it was a good thing your young friend didn't feel like making cards after all. Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe

geum123

May 20, 2009
Sarah,
I'm so sorry you're having a bad day.
Hopefully by the time you read this you will be feeling a little better.
love
Geum
xxx

PS. I still have your lovely spiders web in my minds eye.:)

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
spoke to my GP this morning she asked me lots of questions (we both laughed when i said I'd found it confusing to put my knickers on this morning!:eek: you will be glad to know they are now on the right way round and one leg in each hole!)too much info?!
she@s ordering blood tests and we are taking it from there
I feel really tired again today so I'm off for a nap
Thanks for your support
Sarah

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Sarah, hi
I'm glad to hear that your GP is doing blood tests and looking after you.

Sorry to hear you had a bad knicker morning, I always know when hubby is struggling when he needs help with pants and t-shirts, it's a sign that we need to take it easy during the day.

Have a good rest and I hope you feel stronger afterwards. Take good care of yourself, with kind regards from Jo

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
hi sarah sorry you have had a bad couple of days really hope you feel better after your nap essex girl wearing knickers :D:D love larivy

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Sorry you're not feeling too good Sarah. Wishing less bad knicker/hair days in the days to come. xx

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
not one of my better days in some ways the worst thing is that Lucy (87) is very poorly I have contacted her family, her daughter was here today when the GP did a house visit and her son is possibly coming tomorrow.
She has got so frail and fragile
We have lived in the same community house for donkeys years probably 28 years and for the others 30 years
I was asked to speak at the over 55 group this afternoon so I did go and they thought I was hilarious I told them all about talking point and my trip to London amongst other things:D
I was due to see some friends in Rugby tonight but a stomach bug has hit some of the people in the house so I didnt go, so annoying that I cant drive anymore. so I cooked tea for the hale and hearty
Glad I havnt gone really but very disappointed as I'd been looking forward to it for weeks
Trying to be cheerful but feel like howling
Since being diagnosed with Vad I havnt cried more than a couple of times once when i was upset by a family member and once when I lost my job
My blood tests are on Friday and I was going to have my eyes tested tomorrow but I will see how i feel

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Sending you a hug Sarah and I am so sorry to hear about Lucy. 87 is a very good age and I am glad the GP is coming out to her. I hope all goes well tomorrow.

I know what you mean about crying, I haven't cried much since I was diagnosed with BC, in fact I probably cry less than before, but I am not sure why. Seems like we have more to cry about? Or more to be thankful for (in terms of good days)? I can't explain it, maybe someone else can :)
xxxx