Awake

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hope they get the job done quickly and quietly. As is you don't have enough to cope with at the moment. I thought the sun was supposed to shine on the righteous!:)

I wish lol it's not too bad but Johns getting a bit agitated with the noise levels bless. It's stormy and raining so can't even go out either but hey ho it will be done eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Good morning everyone on this soggy day. It hasn't stopped raining since yesterday morning and we got yellow flood alerts, even some snow expected later might be building a snowman ! Well today is shopping day and as we stayed in yesterday it will be nice to be out how is everyone? Love Heike x

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Good morning everyone on this soggy day. It hasn't stopped raining since yesterday morning and we got yellow flood alerts, even some snow expected later might be building a snowman ! Well today is shopping day and as we stayed in yesterday it will be nice to be out how is everyone? Love Heike x

Hi my good friend hope you have a nice day out today. We are doing o k but I am disappointed as Coventry lost 3 -0 to Swindon last night and i had the misfortune to watch it on Sky. Challenging couple of days ahead with funerals Wednesday and Thursday: two of Maureen's Aunties- both lovely ladies. Not sure what we will be doing today will go with the flow. Collecting new computer this morning as the old one was dodgy. Take good care.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Sorry to hear about the funerals GL so many around at the moment , makes me real sad :( and it's difficult to find contentment when your dearest TP friends going through such heartbreaking times or when it is our own families!! It does make me think about the future even if I don't really want to. Anyway Yep shopping is the order of the day and make some lunch out too. Going with the flow sounds good GL

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Good morning crew how is everyone? It just started raining and we had a frost too and the winds picking up! Ooooo wonder if we get some snow today? Not sure what we will be doing today yet but as GL always says, we go with the flow how is your new laptop GL ?

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Morning chick! No choice but to go with the flow eh?

Hope the day is good to you all. x

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning chick! No choice but to go with the flow eh?

Hope the day is good to you all. x

Oh yes, even though I am a little worried about John. He is not himself, does not sleep very well and not very talkative and looks very sad :confused:. He , himself does not know whats wrong? but he does not want to do anything??? Could be a bit depressed or brewing something. If not better in a couple of days, I might have to phone GP xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I would get a sample from him and have it tested as soon as possible. If it's clear then nothing lost. If it's positive then the sooner he gets antibiotics the better. A UTI really has an impact on Bill's confusion and he can be quite ill with one. My mum had vascular dementia and when she had a UTI she changed from a mild mannered soul to quite an aggressive one! Worth getting it checked I think!

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I would get a sample from him and have it tested as soon as possible. If it's clear then nothing lost. If it's positive then the sooner he gets antibiotics the better. A UTI really has an impact on Bill's confusion and he can be quite ill with one. My mum had vascular dementia and when she had a UTI she changed from a mild mannered soul to quite an aggressive one! Worth getting it checked I think!

Think I will do that today , thank you Izzy . He is still communicating properly its just like the spark has gone out of him and he looks so so sad :(

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Morning Chick. Just back from god turn hospital run. Wet snow but luckily no ice. Where does all the traffic come from at 6.30 a.m? Sorry to hear John is not himself and hope he feels better soon. Wishing everyone a peaceful day.

Sent from my GT-N5110

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning Chick. Just back from god turn hospital run. Wet snow but luckily no ice. Where does all the traffic come from at 6.30 a.m? Sorry to hear John is not himself and hope he feels better soon. Wishing everyone a peaceful day.

Sent from my GT-N5110

Thank you truth hopefully it's not an UTI but got sample now for GP xx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Good morning all, it's a very cold and icy morning here but I kind of like it :) the garden looks white! Not sure what to do today other then a bit of ironing and a tidy up! Yep the dreaded housework ! How are you all? Xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Morning chick. Cold and white here this morning but not snowing. I don't think we'll do much today. A bit of a rest day!