Awake

truth24

Oct 13, 2013
North Somerset
Lovely photos all. Like yours GL with M? and the blackbird. She looks a lovely lady. My puss won't even put her nose outside. Think her early days before rescue have made her reluctant to brave wind and rain. Wishing you all as good a day as possible. 1420885487274.jpg

Sent from my GT-N5110

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Lovely photos all. Like yours GL with M? and the blackbird. She looks a lovely lady. My puss won't even put her nose outside. Think her early days before rescue have made her reluctant to brave wind and rain. Wishing you all as good a day as possible. View attachment 43814

Sent from my GT-N5110

Aww how adorable love cats me mine are out but keep on running in and out lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Beautiful sunshine in Cleethorpes. All Cool Cats welcome, and Chicks of course, provided they don't fight over deck chairs. Off to the beach after lunch.:):):):)

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Billy Boy is still in bed snoring!

I think I must wake him now - it's almost lunchtime!:eek:

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Decided as the sun has come out to visit son and dau and my lovely grandson :) going for a walk first and then taking john to gardening centre as he wants to spend some of his Christmas vouchers :)

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Decided as the sun has come out to visit son and dau and my lovely grandson :) going for a walk first and then taking john to gardening centre as he wants to spend some of his Christmas vouchers :)

Hope you have a lovely time. Our plan is to go out now siesta is over may be too windy to fly kites.:D:D

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Well we are back with red cheeks after our walk along the beach and visits to son and garden centre :) now happy and content having a cuppa :)

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Aww Izzy i am sure once Billy got his strength back after that terrible chest infection you be out and about too bless . Thinking of you both xxx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Yes you're right RA - just across the water. In fact I spent the day wandering around there on Thursday when Bill was at the day centre. I think it's always cold in St Andrew's!:D I was a sight to behold in my padded coat and my bobble hat going into all of the posh shops there!!

I only ventured out to put the rubbish out today and it is indeed very cold. I decided it was as well to let Bill snooze all day rather than hauling him out in the cold needlessly.

Hopefully it's be a bit better by the middle of next week as we're going to Glasgow for 2 nights.:)

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Hi all been up a while, as usual, and had a reasonable night's sleep. We are celebrating that we actually completed a crossword last night. I am hoping that we are developing a few evening routines that mean that we can keep the television switched of: too much drivel these days. Maureen keeps suggesting the problem is the channel irrespective of what programme we are watching. I think she has fond memories, in the distant past, of decent programmes on the television. So we plan to bop and puzzle the evenings away with the occasional snooze in the intervals.:D:D:D:D

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Hi all been up a while, as usual, and had a reasonable night's sleep. We are celebrating that we actually completed a crossword last night. I am hoping that we are developing a few evening routines that mean that we can keep the television switched of: too much drivel these days. Maureen keeps suggesting the problem is the channel irrespective of what programme we are watching. I think she has fond memories, in the distant past, of decent programmes on the television. So we plan to bop and puzzle the evenings away with the occasional snooze in the intervals.:D:D:D:D

Morning GL Johns been awake since 3 and only now seems to settle back for more rest bless. It's a chilly one here with winds again albeit not that strong . Today will be a day in for us with a roast dinner cooked and some music or later the TV . We be been out nearly all last week so a day of calm and relaxing will do us both good :)

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Morning GL Johns been awake since 3 and only now seems to settle back for more rest bless. It's a chilly one here with winds again albeit not that strong . Today will be a day in for us with a roast dinner cooked and some music or later the TV . We be been out nearly all last week so a day of calm and relaxing will do us both good :)

A 'chilled chick and John' today then but not the roast I hope!:D

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Well today is not good, having chimney stuck taken out of loft as the storm damaged it loud banging noises not good for my John. Wonder if it takes all day?!

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Well today is not good, having chimney stuck taken out of loft as the storm damaged it loud banging noises not good for my John. Wonder if it takes all day?!

Hope they get the job done quickly and quietly. As is you don't have enough to cope with at the moment. I thought the sun was supposed to shine on the righteous!:)