Awake

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Here I am again awake since 3 ! Getting a bit of a habit now . Might have to try some Nytol tomorrow as always tired . At least it's Monday and things are back to normal for a little while :)

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Not so Rosy

Nov 30, 2013
Awake here too !

Taken me 5 hours to get the flipping cat out for a wee. They are clever little things, she knows exactly how cold it is out there. Having said all that, I am up at this time most nights for various reasons. Going to give her another 10 mins, then make up a hot water bottle and go to bed.

Hope you might get a wave of tiredness and go back to bed and snuggle under the covers.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I just let my 2 cats out :) they love it even when cold ! Silly things :) just had a lovely coffee but still not tired. Prob grab a few hours in afternoon. Mind it wasn't john keeping me awake this time it's the dreaded cough and blocked nose lol . Hope you get some sleep yourself xx

Not so Rosy

Nov 30, 2013
All done and dusted here, will just listen to LBC for ten minutes.

Sweet dreams even if it's during your afternoon nap.

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Yes me too been up for an hour now. First lot of washing nearly done, so Maureen will have her favourite joggers to wear, providing I can get them dry. Chloe is back this morning so she will iron the bedding washed yesterday and maybe help to sort out unwanted clothing so there is room for new gear that might just fit. Another day another dollar!:):)

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Good morning Grey Lad , first load of washing on here too :) us early birds ! It's freezing out there and willow (cat no 1 ) has just come back in but Casper ( cat no 2 ) is still roaming outside . After hot lemon the cough has eased so a happy bunny now :)

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I do like Last Tango in Halifax. We watched it last night in bed. What a lazy lot we are!

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Ps izzy I'm wrapped in what grandaughter calls my magic blanket lol it's a lovely fleecy one x

I have a nice fleecy pj top thing I put on in the mornings when the lap top or ipad comes out. Bill has the fleecy blanket. He chose it himself the other week when we were in Pitlochry - tartan of course!

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
I have a nice fleecy pj top thing I put on in the mornings when the lap top or ipad comes out. Bill has the fleecy blanket. He chose it himself the other week when we were in Pitlochry - tartan of course!

Oooo sounds lovely , mine is a duck egg blue one but its snugly . Johns still fast asleep bless x

Grey Lad

Sep 12, 2014
North East Lincs
Good morning Grey Lad , first load of washing on here too :) us early birds ! It's freezing out there and willow (cat no 1 ) has just come back in but Casper ( cat no 2 ) is still roaming outside . After hot lemon the cough has eased so a happy bunny now :)

I often call Maureen 'pussy cat' and that's the only one we have here. She has been wandering around wondering what time it is, so I have given her a heated wheat bag thing and she will be snoring again soon. Always been an early bird myself; think it's the best time of the day. Too cold at the moment to go down the beach and see the sun rising over the sea (Humber).

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Ah now I have the advantage that I can see the sun rise over the Tay from my bed!

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Happy anniversary both of you :) always have a look at your pics you both have such lovely smiles. How is Bill,s chest infection? Hope he is much better ?! Xx

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I think he's getting a bit better thanks but it seems to be taking so much out of him. He doesn't have much of a cough but he's exhausted. He has antibiotics left for today and tomorrow. If he is still the same I might phone the duty doctor to get him checked out again.