Another thing to contend with

Dunroamin

May 5, 2019
UK
Beautifully settled in a caring environment so family are not burdened. It us wonderful on many levels, However I have been really ill with pneumonia. Never felt so ill in my life and I am sure my brain/coping mechanisms have taken a dive. Just needing some sympathy I guess.

Anuone heard from Norms lately?

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Beautifully settled in a caring environment so family are not burdened. It us wonderful on many levels, However I have been really ill with pneumonia. Never felt so ill in my life and I am sure my brain/coping mechanisms have taken a dive. Just needing some sympathy I guess.

I am very sorry to hear you're not well. I am praying for you to heal and for peace for you and your family. God bless you Sir.

leny connery

Nov 13, 2022

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Good to hear you are settled in a caring environment @Dunroamin , but sorry to hear you have had pneumonia. Thats a nasty illness and takes it out of anybody. I do hope you are feeling better soon
xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yourmindanwe