Agency Carers falsifying hours

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Agency Carers - sorry it seems to have lost the thread ??

Firstly, to Margarita like many on T.P. I have always respected what you have to say and I do take on board what other threads say.
Secondly, we are trying on a daily basic to do the right things for our loved ones. Even when we have done that we will carry guilt with us.
Thirdly, during the last 5 years since Peter's A.D. I have gone over and over what if I had done this or had done that. It does not matter that Consultant and Doctors said I gave Peter 2 eaxtra years at home.
Fourthly, Like so many people on hear who loved ones are in the last stage and wait daily for that phone call.
There is enough suffering everywhere in the world regardelss of colour, creed, religious beliefs and I have a Grandson shortly off to Iraq to fight insomething he did not cause.
So may I please ask that at this terrible time of year for us, we can get back to how we as a group of FRIENDS make a difference for the future who happen to be diagnoised with A.D., Dementia, Parkingson, all kinds of brain illness. Those people need all of us working to-gether.
I am disabled, to-morrow is our wedding anniversary and my soul-mate, his first Christmas away from home, I know lots of you will know what that feels like but we having Talking Point, so my wish for everyone is can it be no-more of she/ he said and work to-gether raising important issues that can be given indue course to the powers that be to improve and set up a better system for the future.
I wish you all the best and thank you one and all for beinging such good friends during the year.
Peace on earth and Goodwill.
Christine

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Its just that we all perceive things in are mind as different.

I am going to post this PM , that I posted to jennifer because its all a discussion , not an argument , just a disagreement , misunderstanding

I Just felt why would you assume guilt would come into the equation of the discussion to bring in the word guilt in the first place .

why just because a different culture care for they elderly different to us in the west , would that bring out the feeling of guilt .

what happen with me is that I have a disorientation on an unconscious level that occurs to perceive thing in a multidimensional view point , so am looking at thing from out side the Box , people in general think in boxes, so your perceiving it from one view point yours, not from outside the box

where I am perceiving it in a multidimensional view point

which help to find a solution to fixing the problem by looking at it in a different way we my be more likely to find a solution,

so to bring in the word guilt which is in our imagination , because is just something that been program in us to think , its in our Minds are imagination , its not real it not realistic, stumbling block in our mind in finding a solution with learning new knowledge in how why, another culture care for they elderly community .
So you came across as very dismissive

Black cultures aboard as in tribes , have no religion no control in how they should feel . No books of past history of knowledge to tell them how to think if you get my point , they just perceive it as life circle ..... so no guilt and am sure if we went over they gave them the money to build a care home, while they get on with they life they feel no guilt , because they never learn to know what guilt means .

Just my point of view .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandzz