A life in the day of.........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
I am delighted to read he is comfortable and contented, he is in the right place.

Sending you all my very best wishes.

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Morning Sylvia. Sending you my thoughts & good wishes today. Hoping Dhiren is peaceful & comfy. Lovely that he saw his grand kids and enjoyed some Nana M. X

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Dear Sylvia , Am so pleased that Dhiren had a comfortable , peaceful day yesterday & you enjoyed the music together & you saw his special :) smile

Wishing Dhiren another peaceful & comfty day & like other's have said Sylvia hope you are able to rest when you can

Sending much love & kind thoughts to you both & all the family

Grove x x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Good morning dear friends.

I`m hoping to get to the home in time to see the District nurses to find out precisely what`s what. Dhiren has been discharged from the hospital with 4 drugs, including Morphine and I need to know what they are for and when they will be used.

Paul has offered himself as taxi driver which is wonderful. In addition to being a great help to me it will also give him the chance to visit Dhiren daily while still being able to work and keep to his own responsibilities.

Let`s see what today brings. :)

nellbelles

Volunteer Host
Nov 6, 2008
leicester
Thinking of you, I hope you can find some answers to all the things that must be whirling around your head.

I am glad Paul is able to be with you I'm sure his support will be a great help.

Helen xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Good morning Sylvia,

I'm glad Paul is volunteering to be a taxi as this will help in many ways. I know how anxious it can feel when walking into a space not knowing what that space might hold. You are never far from my heart and mind.

Love

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
How lovely that you enjoyed a smile yesterday do hope Dhiren remains comfortable and you spend as much time as you are able with him.

Thinking of you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfFreese