• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can be found in our area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

2 months later and I've still not touched mum's wardrobe

northumbrian_k

Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
My wife is in a care home @nick97 and her 4 wardrobes full of clothes tell only part of the story as there are more things in boxes under the bed. She could easily beat your coat tally. Her dress jackets, skirts, tops, jumpers, trousers and dresses are innumerable and many haven't been worn for years. There are around 60 pairs of shoes and boots that she will never wear again. When she was still living at home she would spend many hours 'finding' and trying on 'new' clothes ... They are no good to her now after 2 years in a care home so why am I still keeping them? This is wardrobe #1 of 4.

20210425_120341.jpg

Last edited:

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
My wife is in a care home @nick97 and her 4 wardrobes full of clothes tell only part of the story as there are more things in boxes under the bed. She could easily beat your coat tally. Her dress jackets, skirts, and dresses are innumerable and many haven't been worn for years. There are around 60 pairs of shoes and boots that she will never wear again. When she was still living at home she would spend many hours 'finding' and trying on 'new' clothes ... They are no good to her now after 2 years in a care home so why am I still keeping them?
your wife sounds like my sort of lady