Good night, sweetheart, sleep tight

RedLou

Jul 30, 2014
I hope you got my email, Spamar. You are very much in my thoughts. *hug*

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Saddened to read about your husband Spamar. I hope that it was peaceful and his suffering is now ended is some comfort to you at this difficult time.

My deepest sympathy.

Wishing you continuing strength.
With love
Loo xxx

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Really sorry to read this. Hope you find the strength to cope with everything. Take care.

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Oh, Spamar, what a shock. Please accept my condolences, and know that you and your stepdaughter will be in my thoughts.

I've not been on this site long, but always find your posts helpful and kind.

Take care,

amy

CCM2013

Feb 7, 2013
London
So sorry for your loss, such sadness and disbelief at this time. Thoughts are with you.... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Oh Spamar, I got such a shock when I read your news on the So bizarre thread, I knew he hadn't been eating or drinking very much but even so.

So sorry for you & step dau.

You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
So sorry to read this Spamar, but glad that your husband's passing was peaceful.

What a shock! Sending my condolences and wishing you strength and peace.

Lindy xx

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Dear Spamar, I am so sorry to read your sad news, but I hope you can gain comfort from his peaceful passing. I shall be thinking about you during this difficult time, and beyond.

Jan xx

Early Girlie

Jul 5, 2015
St Albans
Dear Spamar
I 'met' you so recently when you took time to respond to my very first post. I had no idea you were so close to the end of this part of your own journey. Thank you for taking time to offer something to me. I offer you back my thoughts and condolences now because that is all I can do.
Sincerely and with best wishes
EG