Poor Piedsmum is poorly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Pied , This will be my last post for a while as will be out & about all day ( no T P App on Mob Phone ) Izzy has made a very good point about work & it being a Personal Decision Pied & agree with Izzy ( hard tho it is to make that DECISION ) Special Vibes you are able to make the decision dear Pied & do what you feel is best

Sending lots & lots of Spiritual Vibes & Peace for your Mum today & God will peacefully take her in his safe arms

Much Love , Strength , Peace & Comfort for you dear Pied

Love & BIG HUGS

Love Grove x x x

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Sis doesn't approve of my choice of Telly ;) so we are now listening to a CD of waves crashing on the beach and hoping Mum is walking along the cliffs in the sunshine at Babbacombe which she dearly loved and where we scattered my gran's ashes. X

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Pied, Everybody is saying all the sort of things I would say, so have not added to the list. I think you are doing everything you possibly can and I am sure your Mum senses your presence. Just go with your gut instinct re school. If it helps you to have some distraction, go in, if, however, you are going to spend time feeling guilty that you are not with your Mum, don't.

Just wanted to share something that always helped me. I had an "honorary aunt" once who was blessed with second sight. She had the most amazing impenetrable eyes. She never used her gift to earn money and was very careful with whom she used it. She told me and my family the most amazing things, which didn't make sense at the time but later on did.

She had asthma and suffered with chest problems in old age. There was one memorable night that she was so poorly that she passed over, but the time wasn't right and she had to go back into her body. However she shared the experience with us and said it was so beautiful she didn't want to come back......

I often think that perhaps hell is perhaps here on earth and heaven the better life awaiting us.....

Hope I don't upset you - I always found the comments from my dear honorary aunt to be a great comfort.

Love to you, your sis and your dear Mum xxxxxx

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
I hope those crashing waves don't send you and your sister popping to the loo more often Pied :) I too woke up with you and your mum in my thoughts and was also amazed that your little mum is still here with you; she is a tough little cookie isn't she? I too decided to go into work, when Dad was in hospital, and as soon as I got there, my husband phoned to say that I needed to come back as the hospital suggested it; I knew straight away that he was gone already. I guess you will stay with your mum as that is where your heart and thoughts will be. Much love to you xxxx

Last edited:

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Hello Pied

Have followed your thread and don't know what to say & dont want to say the wrong thing either - is highly possible;) you, Mum and Sis are amazing. Went for a walk the other day couldn't not think about you all, still cant, and took this, picture is better than words so I'll shut up now -
love
Sue

Attachments

• Rosebudresize.jpg
    Rosebudresize.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 456

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Pied , The C D & Wave music sounds good your Sis :) & my self have the same taste in music

Much Love , Peace & Comfort to all 3 of you

Love & Hugs

Love Grove x x x

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
Good morning Pied, I haven't been online since Friday but I've have had you in my thoughts. I was sure that when I logged on that it was going to be bad news but I'm so amazed that your Mum is still with you. I feel it's good in one way but not in another. (Sorry I'm not meaning to upset you). I've been sat here reading all the posts from Friday and it's taken me ages. I feel death is such an amazing thing. I'd never really given it much thought in the past until my Dad died and at that moment I fully understood that it's not a frightening thing at all. If death could be a lovely thing my Dad's was....He looked at my Mam and gave her a smile as if to say I'm going but you'll be ok and then he took his last breath and was gone with his five favourite girls by his side. My Mam, me and my three sisters. Sorry that I've rambled on but this thread is so amazing and wonderful and very poignant too!

As for going to work tomorrow I think as has already been said that you need to take it one day at a time and see how you feel. It's a very personal thing and you'll know what to do at the time.

Take care Pied and hope you all have a peaceful day xx

Status
Not open for further replies.