Missing Mum and Dad When I Have A Concert

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone,

Anyone who has read my concert knows I have a concert. This is a time when I miss mum, dad and nana most because they went to every single concert. There will be no family to support me tonight but there are friends. I want to thank @jennifer1967 for wishing me good luck. I have a bad cold and mum would have looked after me and remember dad with Alzheimer's offering to come to the doctor's with me.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning everyone,

Anyone who has read my concert knows I have a concert. This is a time when I miss mum, dad and nana most because they went to every single concert. There will be no family to support me tonight but there are friends. I want to thank @jennifer1967 for wishing me good luck. I have a bad cold and mum would have looked after me and remember dad with Alzheimer's offering to come to the doctor's with me.

MaNaAk
you will be great and they will be listening just not in the audience. you will do them proud

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou you two. The three hour rehearsal will start at 2.00 pm and finish by 5.00 pm followed by the concert.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Thankyou you two. The three hour rehearsal will start at 2.00 pm and finish by 5.00 pm followed by the concert.

MaNaAk
i hope you have been doing some weights to build the muscles up!! thats a long time to hold a violin🎻🎻🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♂️

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good evening everyone!

The concert went very well and we played to a full house. Very tired after five hours of playing with a cold.

MaNaAk

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
Glad it went well 👏👏👏 rest up tomorrow!

I’ve missed my Dad tonight - I came to sort out a box of his papers - I found references he was given in 1967! Couldn’t possibly throw those away!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good evening everyone!

The concert went very well and we played to a full house. Very tired after five hours of playing with a cold.

MaNaAk
well done, glad the concert went well. definitely need to rest and relax tomorrow, you are going to be a bit stiff but dont stop moving.

Firecatcher

Jan 6, 2020
Have only just seen this and am really pleased your concert went well. I feel really touched that your parents supported you so much and can imagine how keenly you feel their loss. I’m glad you’re continuing as a musician as your parents would have certainly wanted that and will always be with you in spirit.