You know it will come, but nevertheless it is a shock

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Bruce, So very sorry to hear such sad news. The words on your signature are very poignant today. Take care xx

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Dear Brucie, how very sad for you, my deepest sympathy. Such a long journey for both of you and you have been a wonderful husband and carer to Jan. Please write when you feel up to it. I am a relative newcomer, just over three months, but have read many of your posts.

Thoughts and sincere condolences to you and yours.

Loo xx

alex

Apr 10, 2006
So sorry.......wishing you strength to help you through the days ahead.

Love Alex

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Bruce your Jan was a true lady and your support and care for her ,i will never forget, i can remember those lovely photos prior AD sat on a rock looking out to sea, her love of beautiful foot wear and how proud you were of her and loved her, the time is right for her to be free from this cruel desease, no one could have walked that path with her better than you Bruce. All TP will celebrate her life. Thinking of you and Nina and so glad you have each others support at this sad time love Pam

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Dear Bruce,
I am so, so sorry.
Thank you for letting us all know, here on Talking Point. Jan was a true lady, and you are a considerate man. How lucky you both were to find each other, love each other.
I hope you can find comfort in knowing Jan is at peace, and you were with her. God Bless you,
sleepless.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Bruce,

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Your lovely Jan is now at peace after such a long time of suffering.

I hope you will find some solace in our words to you.

My love and deepest sympathy to you..and to Nina who I know has been a mainstay and a true friend to both you and Jan.

Wishing you both peace and strength for the days ahead.

Love xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Bruce
I`m listening to the radio. David Whitfield is singing `When you lose the one you love. `

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Bruce I don't have the words to express my heartfelt sorrow for you on losing your darling Jan. X

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Dear Bruce,
I am so sorry....Jan's struggle is over and she is at peace. I hope that you can draw strength and comfort from those around you; and find a peace of your own.
Love Helen

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Dear Bruce

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Your lovely Jan is now at peace. I wish you strength for the coming weeks and months ahead.

Love
Cate

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Dear Bruce .... sending you my heartfelt condolences – and from my husband too.

Jan’s life has touched many souls through your sharing on TP.

Love and strength to you for now and the coming days, and peace at last for Jan.

Karen, x