You know it will come, but nevertheless it is a shock

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Dear Bruce
Am so sorry

Please accept my condolences.

Your dear Jan is at peace now, but I.know you you are not.
None of this journey is easy and my heart goes out to you.

Last edited:

FifiMo

Feb 10, 2010
Wiltshire
Dear Bruce

So sorry to read of Jan's passing. Her story was one of the first I read when i joined TP and what shone through was your love for each other. I hope you take solice in that over the next days and months and find a way to heal the scars that fighting this horrible disease leaves you with.

Fiona

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
So very sorry Bruce - don't know what else to say except thinking of you and your family at this very sad time.

Love

Pollyanna

Jul 8, 2008
I would like to offer my condolences.

When I first logged on to TP your story was one of the first I began to read. Your love for Jan was obvious and the care you gave her an example to everyone.

I am sorry that your journey together is over, what a journey it must have been!

Polly

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear Bruce,

Please accept my deepest condolences on your loss.

Your and Jan's is truly a great love story, before and after dementia entered your lives.

Love,

Sandy

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Dear Brucie,

I am sorry for your loss, but I am glad it was peaceful for you both.

Best wishes x

andyp

Jan 14, 2009
London
Dear Bruce,

I'm so very sorry. Your love for Jan has shone so brightly on Talking Point and been so inspirational. It has been a long journey with dementia, which you have shared together. No words are adequate, but wishing you peace and strength for the days ahead.

Andy

thatwoman

Mar 25, 2009
Merseyside
Dear Bruce,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Like so many others, yours was the first story I read on TP, and it touched me then. I hope my marriage can be as strong as yours has been.

Try to get some rest, knowing she is at peace at last.

Thinking of you at this sad time, Sue x

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
Dear Bruce

It is so sad to read your news. You are a guiding light to so many of us. My thoughts are with you. May Jan rest in peace.

Kindest regards

Hazel

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
With sincere condolences from one of the newest members of TP.

I did not follow all your journey with your dear wife but am very sorry to hear of her passing.

Wishing you peace and strength in the time to come xx

pied xx