Wow; I'm shocked!

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
i couldn't believe it,my new bin turned up this morning,like i said the other day,rang thursday,chap out friday,bin monday,well done n e lincs council

Coo, that was quick, Malc! I waited a week and a half before mine turned up, but at least it did eventually arrive.

Good for you, buddy :)

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
You have to laugh don't you when we get happy and congratulate our friends on taking delivery of an additional black bin!
:D - Twiddler x

It's just one of those things, strangely enough, that we can achieve, which makes life just that little bit easier for those of us who generate a lot of rubbish! That's what was so shocking for me: the fact that there was absolutely no effort in acquiring mine. Usually, if I ever ask for help with anything, it turns into the person on the other end of the phone speaking to you as if to say: 'Who do you think YOU are, asking ME for help?' Then, there are actual human beings who make the world a nicer place to live in, who do understand our needs. It's always nice to speak to them, and a pleasure to thank them for their support when they give it. If I could name names, I would, as the two people I spoke to deserve some kind of award for their kindness.

Howz you, Hair Twiddler?

malc

Aug 15, 2012
north east lincolnshire
totally agree with chuggalug,i've achieved something to help with no hassle,so the question on everybody's lips is when are the council going to take on dementia care and run the memory cafe's.

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
totally agree with chuggalug,i've achieved something to help with no hassle,so the question on everybody's lips is when are the council going to take on dementia care and run the memory cafe's.

But that's what's wrong, Malc. It shouldn't be the council dealing with all things health. That's a medic's job, and what they trained for. Maybe that's part of why we can't access anything here. Oh, we've got the fancy labels of what should be available, but when it comes to the crunch, it's all a load of empty promises. But cheer up, Malc. At least we can spare ourselves the black bags tied up beside the bins, now :)