1. Expert Q&A: Dementia Research, Tuesday 26th March, 3-4pm

At Alzheimer's Society our research program focuses on improving care for people with dementia today and finding a cure for tomorrow.

Hannah from our Research Team will be answering your questions on all our research efforts on Tuesday 26 March between 3-4pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

What are the first signs of Alzheimer

Discussion in 'Welcome and how to use Talking Point' started by Brid John, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Brid John

Brid John Registered User

May 23, 2017
    #1 Brid John, Nov 6, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    I first noticed changes in my wife 3 years ago, but after reading more I realised it had started much earlier.
    There were false memories, I would argue that they had never happened, but now realise it's all part of the illness

PS One book I found very useful was "The 36 hour Day* it contains so much useful advice about all stages and other associated topics

2. Izzy

Izzy Volunteer Moderator

Aug 31, 2003
    Female
    Dundee