1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Using word to spell-check your thread.

Discussion in 'Welcome and how to use Dementia Talking Point' started by Anne54, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Chris

Chris Registered User

May 20, 2003
    Our branch committee have an American Supper tomorrow night so I'll take it there - a good advert for TP - maybe itll entice them on - or not !!!

2. Nutty Nan

Nutty Nan Registered User

Nov 2, 2003
    Buckinghamshire
    Anne,
    I hope you didn't bust your spellchecker with this amazing contribution!
    I wonder what the minister for education would make of it --- and the pupils!
    Thanks, I think there will be quite a lot of mileage in this one.
    Happy Christmas Games!
    Carmen

3. Chesca

Chesca Guest

Minister of Education? He's been teaching it for years! And I've interviewed them! Poor mites. Unfortunately it ain't commercially viable, unless your a footballer's wife, of course!

Chesca