Update re Speech/Language Therapy

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I had a letter today saying that we have been accepted by the Speech and Language Therapist and are now on her waiting list. It could be 4 months before we are seen but she will endeavour to see us as soon as possible:)

I am pleased that this is happening but that it is waiting in the wings for a while. At the moment there is too much to cope with and, hopefully, by the time it arrives I will have a little more room to cope with what it will mean (more hard work);)

Love

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Helen

It`s a shame you have to wait four months, but as you say, you`ll be more able to cope with it by then, as well as with Alan and all your other responsibilties.
Because everything available as help still needs our imput.
Love xx

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Helen,
4 months is an eternity in dementia and hopefully you will be in a good place when it comes round as it will benefit Alan at anytime.
Keep going my friend you are doing so well.
A hug and some strength to a special lady xxx

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Hi Helen

Glad you got your appointment for the speech/language therapy,even though 4 months seems along time it won,t belong in going in,sure May is nearly over already,i don,t know were the time is going,Hope Alan and you are doing well,take care Marian xx