update on G

heartbroken

Feb 17, 2008
derbyshire
I know I haven't been around much but thought you would like to know that G passed away yesterday, it was a big shock as she was ok thursday her usual self pacing the corriders asking to be took to her room every time she saw a carer but yesterday said she was tried and wanted to say in bed the home called the doctor as it wasn't G, he said her body was shutting down and nothing could be done,
the home was brilliant they had a carer sitting with her until she went, she slept most of the time and died in her sleep, in no pain just contented,
I am very upset though I didn't know her long, she was so loving, it is hard that Edna was 1st for me to look after and now she is still here causing us heart ache but I love her lots.

I hope life itsn't to hard for you at the mo as it can be so curl, love and hugs to all xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Lesley

I`m so sorry. I`m sure it was the last thing you expected.

I hope it will help you to know the care you gave G while you could, would have meant a great deal to her I`m sure.

Love xx

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Heartbroken:
I am so sorry to hear this news. I hope it is of some comfort to know tht G had a peaceful end and seemed to be well cared for.
Jan

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Lesley..

Thankyou for letting us know about G.....it must have been a shock.
You put such a lot into caring for her in the relatively short time that you knew her, you made a difference at a time when she needed help.

Look after yourself...

love xx

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
I'm sorry to read your sad news but glad that you had the comfort of knowing she was well looked after. Take care of yourself

xxTinaT

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Lesley

It does seem a shock even to me who didn't know her at all but remember your first contact with her!! She was very fortunate indeed to end her life with love being given to her from you.

I am so sorry for the loss you must feel Lesley and I can imagine that you must be having such mixed feelings.

Love and a (HUG)

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Lesley

So sorry to hear the news of G,s passing,thankfully it was peaceful and she was not in any pain,you look after yourself as you will be in shock,take care Marian xx

zoet

Feb 28, 2008
Macclesfield, Cheshire
Oh gosh, thats quite a shock, because Ive followed your posts. Im very sorry "heartbroken". Let the knowledge that they rest now, no suffering or worries, give you comfort. G must have loved you, and you must have loved them. That feeling, I believe, carries on into eternity.
I wish for you both, Peace