Tracker devices

JoannaH

Feb 6, 2021
I care for my sister 4 years on from diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease. She lives independently. On one level she is ok. She keeps herself and the house clean. I feel that she is no longer any to do any meal prep, but won't accept help. So I make sure that her fridge is stocked with ready to eat food. Physically she is very fit and goes walking most days. She walks in her local area where she is reasonably well known but she does go off road walking. She cannot use a mobile phone. I have raised the subject of wearing a tracker so that if she got lost she could be found and ditto she can be reached if she has a fall. Has anyone got experience of using trackers that they can share with me?

Orsonkartt

Aug 6, 2023
I bought a couple of apple tags. I’ve put one on my wife’s keys and one in her bag. Thankfully I’ve not had to use them in an emergency so can’t report how they work with the stress of a real life situation.

They cost about £30 each in

Collywobbles

Feb 27, 2018
My sister’s mother-in-law has an Apple AirTag in her handbag, which she never leaves home without. Her children can see exactly where she is at any moment, and know when she’s walking a usual route, or when they need to go and help her home.

GeorgieW

Mar 9, 2024
I have put an Apple AirTag in my mothers purse/bag. Invaluable! meant I found her when she got turned around at my horses old livery yard

JoannaH

Feb 6, 2021
I bought a couple of apple tags. I’ve put one on my wife’s keys and one in her bag. Thankfully I’ve not had to use them in an emergency so can’t report how they work with the stress of a real life situation.

They cost about £30 each in
Thank you

JoannaH

Feb 6, 2021
I care for my sister 4 years on from diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease. She lives independently. On one level she is ok. She keeps herself and the house clean. I feel that she is no longer any to do any meal prep, but won't accept help. So I make sure that her fridge is stocked with ready to eat food. Physically she is very fit and goes walking most days. She walks in her local area where she is reasonably well known but she does go off road walking. She cannot use a mobile phone. I have raised the subject of wearing a tracker so that if she got lost she could be found and ditto she can be reached if she has a fall. Has anyone got experience of using trackers that they can share with me?
Thank you