"This Morning" tomorrow - see Brucie in Action!

vari

Apr 26, 2009
Staffordshire
Wow

Bruce,

I have just seen you on this morning and i just wanted firstly to say how beautiful Jan is. Her pictures were beautiful from a young girl throughout her life. I also wanted to let you know how eloquent thoughtful and heart touching your words were and the love that came through when you spoke of your wife was really touching. You done an amazing job of giving a voice to dementia. Thank You.

Clive

Nov 7, 2004
Thank you Bruce.

I can’t find the right words to say how well you expressed everything.

Congratulations, and thank you for doing the programme.

Clive

raquel

Dec 8, 2009
Devon
Hi All,

My first time on this forum!

Just wanted to say what a touching piece about yourself and your wife Bruce. It had me in tears.

I am finding it very hard at the moment as my grandmother has been diagnosed recently and has deteriorated quite rapidly. It is so hard to watch someone you love slip away bit by bit but, it is comforting to know there are millions of others in the same situation.

Be strong. Rx

weeze

Oct 4, 2006
nottingham
Thank You Bruce

I haven't been on for a while but had to come on today after see you on "This Morning"
Thank you for allowing the majority that don't know, to have an insight into the world of a loved one of someone suffering from Alzheimer's. Despite making me blub, it really was a fantastic piece that showed the reality of how hard it can be.
Hopefully it will have reached people that didn't know this fantastic forum exists and will help them feel less alone.
It was beautiful and very touching so thank you so much x

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
Brucie i had been waiting all morning to see Jan and yourself, would you belive it missed you by mins, is there any way i can watch this, so pleased every one says how brilliantley you did, knew you would do us proud. thanks Pam

raquel

Dec 8, 2009
Devon
Brucie i had been waiting all morning to see Jan and yourself, would you belive it missed you by mins, is there any way i can watch this, so pleased every one says how brilliantley you did, knew you would do us proud. thanks Pam

Hi,

Try BBC iplayer later today - it should be repeated. R

EmJ

Sep 26, 2007
Scotland
Just wanted to add the same as everyone else really. Very moving. The Michael Buble song You're Not Lost fits so well. Good that Talking Point was also highlighted as it is a vital lifeline to so many people.

Take care,
EmJ :)

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
I would like to add my thanks to Bruce who was such a good ambassador for us all. I know how hard it must have been to bare your soul so bravely and so effectively. Thank you once again Bruce.

xcxTinaT

scarletpauline

Jul 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Just wanted to point out that it was on ITV1 and maybe will be available on line at itv.com/thismorning. I haven't watched the programme yet but it is on my video recorder. Love Pauline x

Amber 5

Jan 20, 2009
Berkshire
I'm Useless!

I set my tv to record the whole of This Morning (or so I thought) but having settled down with a cup of tea at lunchtime to fastforward through to the important part, it cut out showing End of Programme at the 11am news. I didn't realise I should have recorded the two parts as separate - aaaargh, useless. (I have watched the trailer and saw a glimpse of it whilst it was actually on and it looked like it would be very moving. I also recognised the TP pages and names! Wish I had stopped to watch it properly there and then.
Thank you Bruce and Jan.
Regards, Gill x

PamRoberts

Dec 8, 2009
Leigh, Lancashire
Thank You

I don't normally watch This Morning and just wanted to Thank you for doing the piece. Must have been fate and it's helped me to understand a little more of my Grandads illness.

Thank you again, it was lovely.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Amber 5 said:
I set my tv to record the whole of This Morning (or so I thought) but having settled down with a cup of tea at lunchtime to fastforward through to the important part, it cut out showing End of Programme at the 11am news. I didn't realise I should have recorded the two parts as separate - aaaargh, useless.

Me too! :eek:

Fortunately, I watched it while sitting with Jan, surrounded by the carers from her home.

Ah well!

susiesue

Mar 15, 2007
Herts
Hi Bruce

Although the recording cut off before the end on Sky plus I was thoroughly moved by it - very, very sad. Thank you Bruce.

Love

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
PamRoberts said:
Go to the following website and click the required link to watch Brucie

thanks for your reminder about the player - I wanted it on Sky+ to cut a DVD from, and that isn't possible from the player, alas.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Well done, Bruce..I've just watched most of it using the link (thanks Pam and Sylvia)

It cut out before the end but I'll keep on trying.

An incredibly moving piece of film.

Thankyou for your efforts..it can't have been an easy thing to do.

Love xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Thank you Pam for the link. I have just watched it and I am overwhelmed Bruce. It was beautiful - thank you so much. It could not fail to touch hearts and, hopefully, purses:)

Love

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evennavi49