"This Morning" tomorrow - see Brucie in Action!

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
As you may know, "This Morning" has selected Dementia as their topic for Christmas, and tomorrow you can see Brucie on the box talking of his journey with dementia.

I'm posting this on the main forum because I want as many people to have this opportunity as possible. It's great that we have one of "our own" appearing, and one who has had so much experience with this disease. I wonder if there will be a plug for TP Brucie? :D

It's on ITV at 10am. Sadly I'm at work but I've set my Sky+ so will be glued to the set when I get home.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hope you're ready for the make-up Bruce:D

Seriously, wishing you well. We will all be watching;)

Love

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi everyone - and thanks Vonny.

The piece was filmed a couple of weeks ago. The plan was that TP would feature strongly, but only time will tell how the editing went.

We filmed at the house, in the car en route to see Jan, and with Jan. The film crew was extremely good and I hope they had sufficient decent material to fill the [I understand] 5 minute slot.

My thanks to the great people at Alzheimer's Society for making it all - including TP - possible.

I'll be visiting Jan when it is on, so will watch it later in the day.

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
There will be a massive surge on the National Grid am tomorrow, as we watch or record.:)

Thank you Bruce for giving your time to do this.

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Thanks Vonny

Will be watching tomorrow morning,don,t usually watch This Morning so did not know they were doing this.Thanks Bruce for doing this,Marian xx

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
.. but only time will tell how the editing went.

I hope it goes as YOU would wish .... undoubtedly you will have done a great job and my admiration goes out to you for doing this at all in the backdrop of what you cope with and have coped with for so long ....

Securing the 'support' of such a campaign is one thing and wonderful on the part of AS - to put yourself up there, personally, as an ambassador or 'spokesperson' or raw 'this is how it is' - well, hats off to you - and bl**dy well done for having the guts and bravery to continue to help others when you are going through so much yourself,

Break a leg, (as they say!) love Karen, x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I've just watched the video through and it is very touching indeed. I was just disappointed that only Alzheimers disease is mentioned though and there seemed no understanding of people like my Alan who wouldn't be suitable for a dementia cafe:(

Bruce, the moment with you and Jan is so touching, I'm not sure I can watch it through without breaking down!!

Love

ElaineMaul

Jan 29, 2005
Very well done Bruce.

As I'm at work, I've left my recorder on to do its bit! Will watch later.

Elaine

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Thank you Bruce

Thanks so much for speaking for all of us - you were just totally amazingly brilliant. Just can't thank you enough, Sue xox

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan