Therapy

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello Everyone.

Just a quick note to let you all know that I have got an appointment with a therapist tomorrow and this should help me with the way ahead as I have had trouble sleeping with my issues. I am also following what @Jessbow, @DianeW and @Lovedadbut have suggested with a back up plan that @DianeW suggested. I will be coming back on here for your suggestions as I go down this route as I have never done it before. I love this house with all the memories and if there was anyway I could buy my brothers out I would but I don't think there is so selling is probably the best idea and I have noted a time frame to work towards. I also live on my own and I have got through it so far but I need my brothers help to go forward.

Also I have told my local carers hub about this forum.

MaNaAk

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Keep going forward
Keep pushing on...accept that the inevitable is going to happen, like it or not.

Hopefully Therapist can give you some strategies to help you cope.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou Everyone.

Just had forty minutes of questions and I was told I have moderate/mild anxiety/depression. I should cut down on caffeine and I have an appointment in a few weeks time which is good as it would fit in with my on going issues. He recommended some online courses in the meantime.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Thankyou Everyone.

Just had forty minutes of questions and I was told I have moderate/mild anxiety/depression. I should cut down on caffeine and I have an appointment in a few weeks time which is good as it would fit in with my on going issues. He recommended some online courses in the meantime.

MaNaAk
glad it went well and you know what you are dealing with. its got to have benefits for you.

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Thankyou Everyone.

MaNaAk
Sounds very positive.
Anxiety? Who wouldnt have in your situation.

Chin up and keep ploughing forwards towards your goals. I

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Yes @Jessbow. We all know this very well on this forum. Anyway I will be collecting the will for probate at some point as my sister-in-law has said that we can't proceed without this (she has a different way of filling in forms!). I am aiming to sell but will be looking at renting as a back up as we all know that this is the root of the problem. Meanwhile I shall also carry on with the rest of my life and the counselling.

MaNaAk